IGNORED

Video Games

fitpro3
Note: This thread is 5757 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am a very avid golfer and consider myself fairly good at it. But when i am not practicing i find myself playing video games. Anyone else do this?

What I play:
Titleist 905R 7.5* w/ Graphite Design YS-6+
Titleist 906F2 15* w/ Aldilla NVS 75s
Titleist 690mb (2-pw) w/ Dynamic Gold S300
Titleist Vokey spin milled 54* 60* wedges Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Heavy Titleist ProV1x ball

When I'm not golfing, I play Tiger Woods 08 to fix the craving.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I dont have '08 but i cant wait for TW '09. I usually play Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4. And i just picked up Civilization Revolution.

What I play:
Titleist Vokey spin milled 54* 60* wedges Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Heavy Titleist ProV1x ball

I can be found up on the XBL playin Halo 3. Lvl 40 in LW, 28 in TS. Gamertag is MrMochila.

Driver: 3DX Square 12*
3Wood: 30 dollar dicks piece of ____
Hybrids:3DX 20* and 23*
Irons:3DX Red 5-PW
Wedge:Vokey Spin Milled 56.10PutterDF-990 33 in

Halo 3: Lvl 42 in TS (thats about all i play)...Gamertag is Superman3307

What I play:

I dont have '08 but i cant wait for TW '09. I usually play Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4. And i just picked up Civilization Revolution.

Do you know about any of the new features in 09? Or have a place I can read up about it?

In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I can be found up on the XBL playin Halo 3. Lvl 40 in LW, 28 in TS. Gamertag is MrMochila.

I remember Halo 3...lol, Played it until COD4 came out. Haven't touched it since. Was a 47 in TS and a 49 in Team Doubles I believe...

I now play Madden 09.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

I quite like video games but don't buy a load of them. Used to be a PlayStation guy, had a PS1, then PS2 in the UK and loved Gran Turismo 3 and 4. Gave it to my brother when I emigrated and inherited my wife's XBox which is OK. Quite enjoy playing sports games; Fifa 07, Tiger Woods 06 and Rugby 06. Also have Grand Theft Auto San Andreas which is good fun but I seem to have found a bug in the game and can't play the missions anymore...

When Gran Turismo 5 comes out on PS3 I'll buy one of those.

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

• Administrator
Do you know about any of the new features in 09? Or have a place I can read up about it?

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/142/14241192.html

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Anybody want Battlefield Bad Company for 360? If so, I'll sell ya one.
What I Play:

Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

See dude, it sucks. 1 game mode for online? gimme a break.

In My Bag

• Administrator

Can you go ten posts in a row without trying to buy or sell something? Just curious.

I played the TW '09 demo. The Club Tuner looks pretty cool.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I play video games all the time. In the last few months, I finished up GTA IV, Metal Gear Solid 4, and have now moved on to Madden 09. The new online leagues seem like they are going to be fun. Tiger 09 will be a must buy, I liked the demo. I also play World of Warcraft, but thats a whole different story

In my Vector
Driver:
Hybrids: 3DX RC #3IW and #4IW
Irons: 3DX RC 5-PW
Wedges: SW from my old setPutter: $15 from Wal-Mart (works for me!)Ball: Currently trying out E6

Can you go ten posts in a row without trying to buy or sell something? Just curious.

I liked the Demo as well, but the HUD when your playing seemed a little too flashy for my liking. It was too bunched and there was too much information on the screen, the layout is not that great either.

The club tuner is something new, but I feel still far from realistic. I mean it is kind of boring in a way.. I was expecting more of a stiff or regular shaft, lofts adjusted, etc etc. Like real life. And I hope they have a better choice of equipment this year than last year. And what is up with the Masters not being in the game? Do they have some sort of copyright so they can't add it in there?
In My Bag

Nope. Impossible.

It's my inner entrepreneur.
What I Play:

And what is up with the Masters not being in the game? Do they have some sort of copyright so they can't add it in there?

I always figured it was because of the way Augusta National is run, they would never let them put the course on a game. They dont even let women become members, so I am sure letting a video game use the likeness of the course isnt something that is going to happen. So as it is, we play the "Southern Major"

In my Vector
Driver:
Hybrids: 3DX RC #3IW and #4IW
Irons: 3DX RC 5-PW
Wedges: SW from my old setPutter: $15 from Wal-Mart (works for me!)Ball: Currently trying out E6

Augusta is very old fashioned. There is no advertising on the course, etc...so it can't be in a game. It sucks.
What I Play:

Note: This thread is 5757 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!