IGNORED

The Golfing Style Political Poll

Smallville
Note: This thread is 5719 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Describe your political views:

• SLICE (Far Right)
    • FADE
    • DRAW
    • HOOK (Far Left)

There was another thread that had a poll around May but it is closed now. This forum has since had a lot of new members (i.e., ME) and with the elections about 2 months away, I felt the time was right to see where people stand on their choices. Please let's not get into mud-slinging and calling each other out (or, at least, let's keep it to a level that will keep this thread open and active without having to be moderated).

The choices in the poll are pretty self-explanatory, and I didn't include a choice for "right down the middle of the fairway" because while in golf some of you may do that, in politics most people favor one side over the other.

THE POLL CHOICES ARE FOR A RIGHT-HAND GOLFER ! ! ! LEFTY'S PLEASE VOTE AS THOUGH YOU ARE RIGHT-HANDED (or else your slice, which is to the left will count in the poll as being to the right).

There are several other threads that are politically charged, and they should be continued to be visited and posted to; my aim for this is to more fun than those others, so let's TRY not to get TOO serious! However, if you vote, please at least make a post explaining your position; I did not make this a public poll by mistake. I am hoping iacas can change it into one.
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

As is probably obvious if you have been following the other threads, I tend to speak on the right-wing side of the political spectrum. I have some friends who SLICE but I tend to be more online with FADE, although sometimes I get awful close to the rough!
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Darn!

I play a fade in real life (so that's what I selected without thinking), but I would be a draw in this poll. Wish I could recast my ballot.

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

I can go either way at times, but usually a draw.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

3 fairways to the right.
In both golf and politics.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

It doesn't matter which way you hit the ball when the entire course is a hazard.

Brad Eisenhauer

In my bag:
Driver: Callaway Hyper X 10° | Fairway Wood: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3W (15°) | Hybrid: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3 (20°)
Irons: Mizuno MX-25 4-PW | Wedges: GigaGolf Tradition SGS Black 52°, 56°, 60° | Putter: GigaGolf CenterCut Classic SP3

Ball: Titleist ProV1x or Bridgestone B330S

I can usually shape to my desire but I prefer a draw.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

I typically play a slight draw, but in these playing conditions I feel like I'm duck-hooking on every shot!

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Note: This thread is 5719 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!