IGNORED

need scorecards

SandSave
Note: This thread is 5665 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am looking to pick up a few un used score cards, if anyone on here lives close to these places or have one of the ones I list please contact me. I will pay $3 to have you ship me them, should only cost you .50 to mail one. Please help me out here.

BANFF Springs
Spartan Crek _ FAZIO
Bountiful Municipal Course
Harbour Town
Mauna Kea
Pebble Beach
Pine Hurst #2

I prefer unused, but will consider buying a used one.

Thanks in advance
Kevin in Wisconsin
email me at KevinRRiley@charter.net

I am looking to pick up a few un used score cards, if anyone on here lives close to these places or have one of the ones I list please contact me. I will pay $3 to have you ship me them, should only cost you .50 to mail one. Please help me out here.

why not go play golf and pick one up yourself?? im confused as to why you would want empty cards...

RBZ stage 2 driver & 3 wood

Original AP1 4-GW

Vokey 54.10 & 58.04

Scotty Newport 2

well they are not anywhere near me or i would. I would like the score cards because i have a simulator that has them golf courses on them, So i would like to see the information really more than anything. I also collect score cards from all over, usually only places that I have played. Like I said though I will take used cards as well.

well they are not anywhere near me or i would. I would like the score cards because i have a simulator that has them golf courses on them, So i would like to see the information really more than anything. I also collect score cards from all over, usually only places that I have played. Like I said though I will take used cards as well.

Two thoughts:

1. *Most* courses have their cards online if info is the key motivator. 2. You could try to email the shop pro(s) and ask for one. If you offer to pay for it I'd bet most of them would send it off for free anyway. Although some of those places may get those requests often enough not to do it... Good luck!
Drivers:
FT-i Draw 9* W/Grafalloy Red
Sumo2 5900 9.5* W/Grafalloy Red

Irons: A3OS 3-PW Graphite/Steel regularWedges: A3OS GW, SW, LWPutter: Rossa Monza SpiderLittle round white thing:

why not go play golf and pick one up yourself?? im confused as to why you would want empty cards...

He plays MS Links on the computer. Those are several of the stock courses that come with or are available for the game. The Fazio course isn't Sparton Creek though, it's Barton Creek.

To the OP: If you really like the game there are 100's of courses available for free download from a couple of different sites. And many of those are far superior to the ones that you are looking for. We play the finest rendition of Augusta National outside of the real thing.... you have to see it to believe it. Look at Links Corner if you want some really good courses. Join the forum and the folks there will tell you all about it.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

thanks for the heads up on all the comments. I actually have a Fullswing golf simulator with these courses on. not sure what the computer MS inks is or if I would be able to download more courses for my Fullswing. Fullswing golf them selves have been terible with there customer service since i bought it used and not from them directly. Its unfortunate customer service over there and I would highly discourage anyone buying that brand. I could right a whole blog on these guys, but will not waste anyones time.

thanks again for the info and I will try calling the courses.

thanks for the heads up on all the comments. I actually have a Fullswing golf simulator with these courses on. not sure what the computer MS inks is or if I would be able to download more courses for my Fullswing. Fullswing golf them selves have been terible with there customer service since i bought it used and not from them directly. Its unfortunate customer service over there and I would highly discourage anyone buying that brand. I could right a whole blog on these guys, but will not waste anyones time.

The software for your simulator may be as old as Links LS (last version released around 1999), developed by Access Software, then bought by Microsoft, and they dropped the LS from the Links name. I've used that simulator in a couple of golf retail stores. Much more fun to try clubs with that than just on a launch monitor, because you get to see the ball land on the green or fairway.... or you see your misses end up in much more realistic places. You can tel if it's the Access version if there is a spinning gold CD that displays when a screen view is rendering.

I play Links 2003 for the PC, the last version of Links released before MS dropped the title and ended further official development of the game. All development and modification is now being handled mostly by a user group which I am loosely associated with. We play a Tour format that closely follows the PGA and European tours with scores reported automatically online and posted to an online leaderboard. It keeps me from suffering from total withdrawals in the off season.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5665 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!