IGNORED

gppgolf.com anyone?

Voiceontapex
Note: This thread is 5585 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm thinking of buying some stuff online at this store they have stuff for crazy cheap sometimes

im thinkin of getting cleveland cg12 wedges their 79$ =]

1.anybody ever order from here before?

2. is there any coupon codes out there? i see theres a spot to enter a coupon code just wonderin if anyones got any

the ones i found were for like clicgear or something

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

Ive ordered from them through ebay. The item i got from them wasnt anything close to what i thought i was getting and they were very rude to me on the phone. I personally will never buy from them again.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

The item i got from them wasnt anything close to what i thought i was getting and they were very rude to me on the phone. I personally will never buy from them again.

Can I ask what you ordered, and what they sent instead?

It's funny, I just today saw on their website that they have the MacGregor MT 460 driver on sale for... 69 bucks . I'm hoping to play again come spring, after job circumstances forced me to quit the 2nd half of '08, and I thought I'd celebrate by adding a driver to my bag finally. Unfortunately I can't afford (anymore) a matching Wishon, so I started looking around for off-the-rack. That MT got good reviews, and it's sure hard to argue with that kind of price for an '08 model. But now I'm worried about pulling the trigger. Was your experience with them bad enough that you'd advise me not to go for something even this inexpensive? Thanks very much! Tom

Bag It:

3-Wood Wishon 525 F/D, 13*, Matrix Studio 65gm, Golf Pride Dual Compound
Hybrid: Wishon "321", 24*, MSF 85 HB, Winn DSI
Irons: Wishon 770CFE, Matrix Studio 74gm, Winn DSI

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball

Bag: Some big, honkin', ridiculous overkill of an Ogio cart bag with more pockets than I have teeth.

Can I ask what you ordered, and what they sent instead?

I purchased a titleist 906f4 15.5 3-wood from them for 90 bucks i think. I use a 13.5 usually, but a wanted a 15 because...well just because..haha. But anyway, the club was listed in "mint" condition and by their description of mint i was assuming it was probably a trade-in or demo that was hit a just few times. Instead what i got was a club in pretty worn condition and it looked it had been played a full season or more by a 15 handicap. There were scratches all over the face and crown and there was actually mud stuck in the grooves and sole when i received it in the mail. The mud is what really sent me over the edge. I understand it was a used club, but com'on, its unacceptable to send a customer a product in that condition.

I emailed them - no return of email so i left them negative feedback on ebay. I ended up returning a request for clarification from them to try to resolve the issue and the person i talked to was rude. I hung up before the conversation was over. I kept the club and didnt return it because its mostly going to be a back-up for me, but my experience buying from them was very negative and i doubt i will ever do so again.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Thanks very much for taking the time to detail that, it's much appreciated. What a story!

I see that Rock Bottom has the same driver for 79.99 now. I think it might worth paying a little extra to order from an outlet that I know has given me good service in the past....

All the best!

Tom

Bag It:

3-Wood Wishon 525 F/D, 13*, Matrix Studio 65gm, Golf Pride Dual Compound
Hybrid: Wishon "321", 24*, MSF 85 HB, Winn DSI
Irons: Wishon 770CFE, Matrix Studio 74gm, Winn DSI

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball

Bag: Some big, honkin', ridiculous overkill of an Ogio cart bag with more pockets than I have teeth.

I'd ordered 4 doz ProV1's, 1 doz B330-S's and a Mizuno SandWedge from them and had absolutely no problems. I'd ordered through their website, not eBay though. Pretty good deals too.

Actually, one problem. I was supposed to get a Bridgestone hat with the B330-S's that I'd order but it didn't come. E-mailed them and got a reply the same day apologizing and saying it'd be shipped the next day. Got the hat a few days later. I was happy with the service.

To the OP...

Rockbottom has the CG12s for $89.99 right now. The only options are black pearl 52, 56 & 60 in standard bounces. I realize that would be $30 more than the place you mentioned IF you ordered 3 wedges. But they also have a coupon code right now for 500 free tees with an order over $50. They claim it's a $25 value. I dunno about that, but from the picture they look to be the standard long tees, not those super long ones. I suppose you could order each wedge seperately and really burn them on the tees, unless there's a one per customer/household clause.

Just thought I'd mention it since gppgolf so far had:
one vote for
one vote against
one vote for - but they forget stuff on orders.

Good luck!

lol yea the gppgolf had vokeys on sale last week for 89, but there not onsale now

but the cgs are,for around 79, i think the cg14 is 89? i forget but i checked out the prices at dicks sporting goods and they have them marked down with lil orange stickers at 109

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

Just thought I'd mention it since gppgolf so far had:

Correction! They did not forget anything I ordered! Everything that I ordered was receive in a timely fashion (tracking number and all) and delivered as expected (and I placed two seperate orders in one day...one in the am and one in the pm....don't ask) . Also another thing to consider is the fact that the vote against was for their eBay store and not the website in question (gppgolf.com).

I'm not promoting them and if you can find a better deal then great....I had a very good experience with the website in question. And I got my free hat too...with zero problems.

Correction! They did not forget anything I ordered! Everything that I ordered was receive in a timely fashion (tracking number and all) and delivered as expected (and I placed two seperate orders in one day...one in the am and one in the pm....don't ask) . Also another thing to consider is the fact that the vote against was for their eBay store and not the website in question (gppgolf.com).

ok. point taken

I purchased my golf shoes from them and have nothing bad to say about them. It was a pleasant transaction.
Driver: 08 Speed LD F 10.5*
Hybrids: A3OS Boxer 3H(19*) A3OS Boxer 4H(22*)
Irons: (4-AW) Victory Red Full Cavity Irons
Wedges: VR PW 45*, VR AW 50*, SV Tour Black 56*, SV Tour Black 60*
Putter: Unitized TiempoBag: Sasquatch Tour Stand/Carry Bag (Victory Red/Gray)Shoes: Air Tour SpectatorBalls: D2...

Note: This thread is 5585 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!