IGNORED

Twilight

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 5580 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have a confession to make. I am currently reading the 3rd book in the Twilight series. I am a high school teacher and I got tired of hearing how they were the greatest books ever written so I picked up a copy of the first one at WalMart for $8. It was a good, not great, book. It was a little slow at times and there were about 200 too many pages of "I love you so much." "But I'm a vampire and I'm bad for you." Book two was more of the same, but still a good read. So far book three is the best. It's no Harry Potter, Eragon or Lord Of The Rings, but still pretty good.

Anyone else reading it?
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Never heard of it. I went on a big Anne Rice kick about a decade ago and got my Vampire fix I believe.

Currently reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand and I must say it makes me fear what may be coming with the changing of the guard here in the US.
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Sweet Jesus. Twilight and it's successors are some of the most useless, pathetic pieces of drivel I've ever cast my eyes over.

Please, please, do not read these books unless you are a 13 year old girl who wants to read a book which glorifies a, frankly, unhealthy relationship with... sparkling vampires. Yes, I said sparkling vamprres.
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Oh my gosh, all the girls at my school ever talk about is "Twilight this, Twilight that" it gets really annoying. I just got done reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows about a week ago. I thought that was a great book, and normally I never read. Of course it would've been better if I had read the 2 books that were before it.

You do know that there are 6 books before Deathly hallows, right?
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Geeeez!!! That's all I hear from my teenage Niece and Nephew.

Having read all of the Anne Rice Vampire series. I'll have to admit, I recently finished reading the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. It was actually pretty good and very interesting. You check it out if you haven't read it yet.

If you want a good read, I highly recommend the Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud. Once you start reading this book, I promise you, you will not be able to put it down and the only thing that you'll hate about it is that there's only 3 books.

Kind regards,
Shadowfox
Driver: 08 Speed LD F 10.5*
Hybrids: A3OS Boxer 3H(19*) A3OS Boxer 4H(22*)
Irons: (4-AW) Victory Red Full Cavity Irons
Wedges: VR PW 45*, VR AW 50*, SV Tour Black 56*, SV Tour Black 60*
Putter: Unitized TiempoBag: Sasquatch Tour Stand/Carry Bag (Victory Red/Gray)Shoes: Air Tour SpectatorBalls: D2...

thats all the girl in my class talk about it is a gay book

driver. taylormade tour burner tp ust avixcore tour green 75 x
3 wood 909 f3 13* voodo xnv8
3 hybrid adams idea pro vs proto 95x
irons 3 no 4 5-pw nike cci forged blades
gap wedge nike sv tour blacksand wedge cg14 56* 14flopadopolous vokey spin milled 64 7putter scotty cameron classics newport...

thats all the girl in my class talk about it is a gay book

So, homosexual sparkling vampires....sounds like fringe material.

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Note: This thread is 5580 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!