IGNORED

golf bag wheel attachment. WHERE CAN I FIND??

Note: This thread is 5556 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

where can i find this wheel attachment thing? does it come with the bag? I have a TM bag similar to this one and I would love if I could put it on my bag.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/__Rv8SVZrbCY/Rh...o/DSCN1577.JPG
Driver: 3dx driver 10.5*
Irons: 3dx hybrid irons 5-P
Iron: X-14 3 iron
Wood: MT 4wood 16.5*
Wedge: Lob 60*Putter: White Hot 2-ballBag: Xtreme Sport Stand Bag

I looked at the picture and was kind of wondering what good would the wheels be? Not being a smart A$$ or anything but the only place I could see them being any good is like a parking lot at the course or at the driving range? They look to small to work on the course? Just wondered, maybe I missed the idea?

Thomas " Hitman" Heitman

Agreed. That looks strictly like a transport device (at the airport, from the car to the clubhouse locker room, etc). There's no way that would be any good on-course.

hahaha you know what, i was caught in it being so amazing that i didnt even realize that it wouldnt work well on grass. is there something like this with bigger wheels by any chance that you guys know of?
Driver: 3dx driver 10.5*
Irons: 3dx hybrid irons 5-P
Iron: X-14 3 iron
Wood: MT 4wood 16.5*
Wedge: Lob 60*Putter: White Hot 2-ballBag: Xtreme Sport Stand Bag

Yes I agree a Clicgear 2.0 Push Cart, or if you must a Bag Boy or Sun Mountain push cart. You can be sure of one thing, my next push cart will be the Clicgear. Nice big, easy to roll wheels that won't go flat and are a little wider, because the course is not always dry and hard. Seems like a third of the time I'm out it's wet and mushy, so I'll take a wider wheel.

Thomas " Hitman" Heitman

Note: This thread is 5556 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!