IGNORED

I just broke into the 14's

rckwd
Note: This thread is 5511 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Finally...one stroke at a time..LOL

I do contribute it to my new driver, my new practice routine, my daughter going to work at the local course, more playing time....

Maybe those helped

what are the 14's????
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Wow....that was a blonde moment on my behalf. I'll chalk it up to not having finished my first cup of java on my day off....still feeling the work hangover from this past workweek.

Congrats on the handicap reduction.....the golfing season is just getting underway, too. Keep working your game...no telling where you'll wind up by December!!!!!!

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Thanks Dub..I dont a get chance to get down to Augusta no longer. They, MCG, done 2 of my back operations...I wasn't able to get to the practice rounds this year unfortunately. I am doing very poor right now. I still have 2 more disks to be replaced and they have went to a new admin....but we will work thru it...God Bless

But thanks for the lift

Just curious, what have you been shooting along with par and course rating? I always wonder since oobgolf tells me I am this handicap but I mostly shoot in the 90's with some very good days where I hit in the 80's.

« Keith »

I do contribute it to my new driver ...

I love my TM Driver, having the confidence to "grip-and-rip" makes it easier getting off the tee ...

In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

Just curious, what have you been shooting along with par and course rating? I always wonder since oobgolf tells me I am this handicap but I mostly shoot in the 90's with some very good days where I hit in the 80's.

My handicap doesnt change often because I play mostly on a 9hole which I dont calculate into my average. The course that is my favorite and which I use for my index is 71.4 / 131

I love my TM Driver, having the confidence to "grip-and-rip" makes it easier getting off the tee ...

I LOOOOOOOOVE my new driver!!!!! At first I couldnt get used to it (with the longer shaft).......I was slicing everything.....then one day I got pissed, I gripped it, stood a foot away from the ball, made a big ole' shoulder and hip turn, then ripped it..LOL She floated like a bird for nearly 300 yards.

I have no idea why anyone would swing another club

I LOOOOOOOOVE my new driver!!!!! At first I couldnt get used to it (with the longer shaft).......I was slicing everything.....then one day I got pissed, I gripped it, stood a foot away from the ball, made a big ole' shoulder and hip turn, then ripped it..LOL She floated like a bird for nearly 300 yards.

Funny you guys say that. I borrowed one from one of the local stores here to try out on the course. I have been using a $20.00 used driver from Academy since I started playing last July and I took the burner out to the course. It literally added 50 yards to my drives.

It takes some getting used to because of the length but WOW, what a club.

Driver - Taylor Made 09 Burner.
3 Wood - Callaway Diablo.
Hybrid Irons - Adams A30S
Wedges - 52* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled. 56*, 60* Taylormade Rac.
Putter - Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1.

Funny you guys say that. I borrowed one from one of the local stores here to try out on the course. I have been using a $20.00 used driver from Academy since I started playing last July and I took the burner out to the course. It literally added 50 yards to my drives.

Once you go Taylor, you never go back..LOL

They have me as a 15 doing and I shoot low 90's with the occasional round in the 80's the exact same. I felt this was too low, but who knows. I will take it.

They have me as a 15 doing and I shoot low 90's with the occasional round in the 80's the exact same. I felt this was too low, but who knows. I will take it.

Alright, this makes me feel more at ease. I don't try to fade/draw the ball because most of the times it ends up horribly. My goal is to break 90 on Bethpage Black/Red this year. Shot a 100 my first time out to Black and in the 90's on the Red.

« Keith »

Note: This thread is 5511 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!