IGNORED

Bet on Tiger...he loses...you still get PAID?

Fat Slice
Note: This thread is 5359 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That's funny right there!!!!!!

In my Nike SasQuatch Staff Bag:
Driver: Callaway FT-IQ 9.5 Stiff
Irons: Ping G5 4-P
Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 56*, Cleveland bent to 49*
Putter: Scotty Cameron California Monterey
Ball: Srizon Z-Star Yellow
Range: SkyCaddie 2.5

Paddy Power have done this a few times; last season they paid out early on Stoke City Fc getting relegated......They stayed up comfortably in the end and the booky lost out big time. I think its a marketing ploy, theres so many bookies out there (close to what economists call a perfect market in its nature) they have do do something to differentiate themselves from the pack. Punters have alot of choice, if I was a betting man I'd bet with the "stupid" booky.

Perhaps I'm giving them too much credit!

In the Bag:

R7 Draw, stiff Exsar FS2
F-50 3-wood, stiff Exsar FS2
F-50 5-wood, stiff Exsar FS2 MP-60 3-PW, reg TT dynamic gold MP Tour Style 54.10 and 60.09,reg TT dynamic gold Bobby Grace DCT Response, w/ golf pride "2 thumb" grip B330S

Note: This thread is 5359 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!