• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope. 15% off TourStriker (no code).
    • Guess? Make a spreadsheet. 😄 
    • My best guess is under 100 so I need to get out more. Still trying to play all that Wisconsin has to offer and there are a lot of great ones here. Checked Blackwolf Run off the list this year and Sedge Valley. Blackwolf Run is brutal. I have to get to Sentry World and The Lido yet around here at the top of the local list. So many places all over the country and world I would love to go to though.  Will have to pick a top ten maybe at some point and try and get to them.
    • Have not filmed my iron swing in years so here is a current one. Was getting pretty shut with the face and hanging back as is my tendency, so I have just been working on that.  Pretty dang happy overall with this swing but it is clearly not without flaws either.   
    • Wordle 1,193 4/6 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • I can share more details later on, but… I'm looking for someone to produce a short weekly or bi-weekly podcast covering golf (instruction/coaching) and sell the ads. Revenue splits would likely be straight 1/3 among the three of us (two podcast hosts, one producer). I produced hundreds of episodes of podcasts, so I know how to do it, I just don't want to this time around. 😄  P.S. Current idea is that the podcasts would be a tight nine or ten minutes each. We're not talking about hour-long podcasts here or anything.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...