IGNORED

a post

Leftygolfer
Note: This thread is 5266 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am very excited about spring only that is 3-4 months away. That is really annoying to me. I wish climate change was real so we could have weather more like the carolinas where they have fall and spring, but a very weak winter. We (as americans) are going to pay for it so we might as well benfit from it. What a joke. Humans have no control. I have read alot and listened to others and the science is flawed and there are huge incentives to scientist to find global warming. Think about this if you disagree: How do researchers get money: Grants. Who gets grants from the government and groups: people who find evidence and conclude man is responsible for climate change. There is such a push by GE (who owns MSNBC and tons of other companies) as well as people in power right now. They wouldn't even talk about climigate (if you want to learn more about that just google climate change emails). The fact is that they found out that the people behind climate change are manipulating data to make it stronger. Correlation isn't causation. Do you know what percentage of the atmosphere (man I love spell check this sucks not having it) CO2 is. It is around 4% Do you know what percentage of that 4% is manmade. Roughly 5%. So to reduce that by 20% which would cost billions, us standand of living, and totally change the economy that has helped America be the greatest country on earth is .0004 of the atmosphere. I am not positive regarding the figures but I know that they are close. There is so many more powerful variables that control our climate (sun spots, clouds). I am not a scientist but if you have to push so hard to get people to believe which most doesn't, something is flawed in the product of global climate change and our ability to control it. Enough of that.

Here golf is a no go for about 3 months. I don't have any hobbies that aren't outdoor related. I could go mountain biking but really?? Probably not in this weather. I am working out a bit. I lift a couple of days a week. I am trying to get stronger and I would like to be able to bench my wieght for no other reason than just be able to do it. I am married so it really doesn't matter if I have a good body or not. I know that it will not make a bit of difference to golf. I am also starting a wieght lose competition on monday. I won one last year (lost 51 pounds and gained back about 15) so I know how to lose weight. I want to wieght 180.

Back to work.

Brian

Note: This thread is 5266 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!