IGNORED

Hello from Maryland...

RJP3579
Note: This thread is 4904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all,

My name is Rick and I am from Pasadena, Maryland. I have checked out this website out several times researching clubs so I figured I would join. I describe my golf experience as hacking balls into the woods for years. I started playing when I was a teenager but never really got heavy into it. Played a few exec courses some years ago and have played on full courses just a few times. I decided to dust off my old clubs and take some lessons recently since a friend of mine plays frequently. I am amazed on how quickly I improved my swing after a few lessons. I can actually hit the ball straight now. Not every time (yet) but a lot more then before (especially with my new clubs). I played a round last Thursday with my golf buddy and his two sons on a public course and I hit a hole-in-one on the 4th hole. It was a par 3, 149 yards. I could not believe it and still don't when I think about it. I get my name on a plaque in the lobby of the clubhouse. Pure dumb luck, no doubt, but I will take it! Thank goodness I had witnesses!!!

Anywho, just wanted to say high and brag about my feat as it will probably never happen again.

Welcome to the forum and congrads on the hole in one...I've been playing steady for 15 years and still haven't got a hole in one.....

Congrads

G10 Driver
G5 3 wood
G5 5 wood
G10 21,24,28 & 32 Hybrids
2010 710 AP2 7-PW w/DG300SVokey 58 & 52 2009 Spin Milled 2 Ball Blade 34" ProV1 2009 Pioneer Bag

Originally Posted by pingman1011

Welcome to the forum and congrads on the hole in one...I've been playing steady for 15 years and still haven't got a hole in one.....

Congrads

Thanks!!!

Note: This thread is 4904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!