IGNORED

Chunk From Ohio

Chunk
Note: This thread is 4210 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey everyone.  I figured I should finally join since every time I google search a question about golf and equiptment, I usually get directed to this site.

I just started playing golf serious last May 2012.  I have played before in tourneys for fun, but never tried to get good at it.  And I have no idea why not because I have the bug bad now.  My first time out last may I shot a 116 and finally in December (my last round I played), I shot an 82 (that doesnt and hasnt happened very often.  I am usually high 80's).  My handicap index is 15-17.  It fluctuates quite a bit from week to week.  I play about 3-4 rounds a week and just want to get better.

Anyway, I joined mainly because I could talk about golf all day.  So, hopefully this will quench my thirst.  And hopefully pick up some good tips to help me get my handicap down even lower this year.

I run a bar in Dublin Oh (so I have my most of my week days free) and live in Marysville, OH and have 3 really nice courses within 10 minutes of my house.

Thanks and see ya around.

Driver:  Cleveland Launcher DST 10.5* Stiff

3 Hybrid:  Taylor Made RBZ 19* Regular

4 Hybrid:  Golden Bear 4H Stiff

Irons:  4-G Titleist AP1 710 Nippon 105T Stiff

Wedges:  Cleveland CG16 52* & 56*

Putter:  PING Anser

There's always the next shot.

Note: This thread is 4210 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!