IGNORED

Burnout Paradise

iacas
Note: This thread is 5924 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Anyone play Burnout Paradise (on Xbox 360)?

I'd like to do some online gaming within Burnout. If you've got the game, let me know. If you don't have it, get it!

http://nslog.com/2008/01/26/burnout_paradise

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have not played Paradise yet, but my kid has some of the previous titles and they are pretty cool. I can't remember which one it was, but they had an option where you crashed the cars and got bonus points based on the destruction you caused.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

• Administrator
I have not played Paradise yet, but my kid has some of the previous titles and they are pretty cool. I can't remember which one it was, but they had an option where you crashed the cars and got bonus points based on the destruction you caused.

Yeah, that's called "Showtime" mode in the new one.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Paradise got the best rating of them all, and it kinda of changes because it goes into the city instead of the suburbs. I personally think the game is really cool, but im into flat out racing and not crashing

The damage is really realistic. And for online play you have to fulfil challenges with friends online such as Crashing head on while jumping off of a bridge etc. Its really neat
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Anyone play this on PS3? Madden '08 was such a disappointment that I am hesitant of all EA games now.
Drive for show, putt for dough

PutterKarsten Anser2
WedgesX-Forged 52* 58*IronsX-20 tours P-3HybridX 21 stiff4-wood R9 17 mitsubishi rayon fubuki StiffDriver R9 11.5 mitsubishi rayon fubuki Stiff

Yeah Madden 08 was pretty sad, just seems like they didn't care as much on the new one as to previous ones, I just can't wait until Grand theft auto 4 comes out, HELLS YEAH>
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

I can't stop playing COD4 on Live. My tag is malatresta42 if u r looking for a challenge.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

• Administrator
I can't stop playing COD4 on Live. My tag is malatresta42 if u r looking for a challenge.

Alan Olson (of this site) and I play COD4 all the time, yeah. Played some last night too.

• 2 weeks later...
I play COD4 for PS3. My tag is DirtyPo37. I'm getting burnout paradise soon from Game Fly. I have a feeling I'll be keeping it for a while.

What's in my Edge stand bag
G10 10.5*
Z-Steel 3 wood 14.5* 403-AD 18* & 21* Hybrids Burner 09 4-pw DGS300 Z TP 52* & RAC TP Black 56* White Steel 2 Ball SRT 35" Tour B330s

I dont have Burnout Paradise yet, but I plan on getting it soon. I am playing "The Bigs" right now on Xbox 360 and that game is awesome. I don't even like baseball that much and this game is soo fun.
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

Note: This thread is 5924 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!