IGNORED

House

neudi
Note: This thread is 5925 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just recently began watching this, actually the first episode I watched was right after the super bowl, and I have officially fallen in love with this show. There are too many sweet hearted shows on tv these days and House just makes me feel like its more of how things actually are. People aren't always nice, and they get straight to the point whether it hurts or not. We need more shows like this around.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

My mom's friend got her into this, and then she got the first season on DVD, watched it all on one saturday, and loves it, now has all 3 seasons. But one day last month I got really sick, so I didn't go to school, but stayed home. I watch the Simpsons season 5 and 6 and then slept, got up, was bored so I popped in House to see if it was really that good, and boy do I LOVE it. It's just so interesting, suspenseful, and like you said it's not "oh everything is okay."

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

welcome to house

been watching for a couple of years

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

• Administrator
welcome to house

Ditto.

The only thing I don't like is that the "final diagnosis" is usually a result of some twist - a missing piece of information, a scar, a blister or sore, or something that you aren't made aware of early on. I wish you could do a little more to "play along with it" and try to guess the disease yourself, but those late and stupid "twists" make that impossible. You just end up sitting there waiting to see what the real problem is at the very end.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ditto.

That is the exact thing that happened in the first episode I watched, she never took her socks off to realize that her toe was broken and that bone marrow was draining into her bloodstream which was the cause of her problems lol.
What's In The Bag?

Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

I just recently began watching this, actually the first episode I watched was right after the super bowl, and I have officially fallen in love with this show. There are too many sweet hearted shows on tv these days and House just makes me feel like its more of how things actually are. People aren't always nice, and they get straight to the point whether it hurts or not. We need more shows like this around.

[COLOR="Navy"]I don't see it that much but I do like it.

I love the fact that the protagonist is dislikable - that's refreshing. There is that " deus ex machina " ending every episode. Some people don't like it. I think it's a great plot device. I never know what the cause of a problem is until I've fixed it. (Even fixing it doesn't guarantee I'll figure out the cause.) The sarcastic and vindictive Vicodin addict is really smart and caring. That is also refreshing.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

welcome to house

Same.

I love House. It's a great, and different show in my opinion. I love the characters and most of all, House's sarcastic attitude. Anyone know when the next knew episode is?
In My Grom Stand Bag:

Driver:
Big Bertha 460 Graphite 10°
Woods: Big Bertha 3&5 Graphite
Hybrid: r7 Rescue 19° Irons: 06 Big Bertha #4-SWPutter: 35 in. Rossie Mallet *Soon to be Bettinardi C03H 34"Ball: ProV1x

Same.

I'm hearing estimates of about a month for new series episodes across the board. Apparently, Boston Legal is faster than anyone else and will shoot next week.

I'm OK with South Park and Family Guy re-runs until then.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

BOOOO I want another rurun now.
What's In The Bag?

I love it too! My finance got me into it. At first I thought House's character was a bit over the top and harsh, but since he never ever strays from his character it seems more believable.
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

Note: This thread is 5925 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!