• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joezilla

Taylormade Burner 3.0 ???

4 posts in this topic

I noticed that Dick's Sporting Goods has Taylormade Burner 3.0 drivers, fairway woods, and hybrids for sale. Can this be right? I have found no mention on Golf Galaxy or Golfsmith's websites.

So, is it fact or fiction??

Joe

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

The Burner 3.0 line is a Dick's exclusive. It is a real product and everything, but TM only makes these for Dick's.

Originally Posted by Vinchenzio45

The Burner 3.0 line is a Dick's exclusive. It is a real product and everything, but TM only makes these for Dick's.

This.

Awards and Achievements

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2016 TST Partners

GAME Golf
    PING Golf
    Golf Evolution
  • Popular Now

• cracking or scratched face
      The faces are unsupported and sit on a hollow cavity inside the club. It's unsupported to allow it to flex more for ballspeed. Unfortunately, that can cause it to break more easily. Basically, it's like punching through drywall: it's easier to break through when the wall behind it is empty than if it's attached to a brick wall.
    • Jack or Tiger: Who's the Greatest Golfer?
      Of course he is entitled to his opinion.  But when he lards it with attempts at bolstering his opinion with stuff like "I saw Jack play", and "He was nice at a clinic" and challenges people as to whether other people saw Jack play like he did and just where did you see him play . . .  well then scorn comes into play.  Especially when his claim is not just that Jack is better, but he claims that Jack is " by far the best".   By far?  Really?  There is an assessment I hadn't previously seen in the thread even from the most avid Jack supporters.  One can argue for Jack rationally, but claiming he is 'by far" the best, and adducing as evidence the facts that a) he saw him play, b) Tiger is not winning now, c) Jack was nice the time he saw him at the driving range?  Is that remotely a rational argument?  Not to mention this little piece of . . I don't know what:  " What is Tiger doing now? He sure is not winning. His historical achievements are nice but they don't win tournaments."  means or has anything to do with anything.  I mean, replace the word Tiger with Jack and it is equally true and equally besides the point.  So your criticism is completely off base.  Reasonable people certainly can disagree.  There is a difference between scorn at someone's opinion, and scorn at the reasoning process they claim as the basis of their opinion.  He gets his opinion for free. But his facts and reasoning, should he choose to share them as he did, are subject to logical analysis and challenge.  You are free to like chocolate, but if you give your reason for liking it as "my favorite hat is brown and so is chocolate" then people will look askance at you.  As they should.
      I would expect them to just replace the one club. That's what warranty is for, defects in material or workmanship and if they determine there is a defect in that club I would expect it will be replaced.  
      Sorry it's the xr standard irons from last year. What would cause the crack?
    • How to eliminate blowup holes
      Hey guys and gals! I need some help reducing or preferably eliminating my blowup holes. Im currently playing some of the best golf of my life but the blowup holes are killing any chances of shooting a good number. I aim for bogey golf and usually see 3-5 pars per round with the occasional birdie. I consider bogies good holes and average 6-8 of those a round. But the doubles and triples are destroying my card. Can anybody help me with this?
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Blog Entries