IGNORED

DG 120 S300 W/Sensicore

Note: This thread is 1807 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey, had an old set of Mizuno T Zoid Pro's that had sensicore shafts in them and loved the feel. I just bought a set of new Mizuno JPX 919 Forged because I used to be a 3 and now I'm a 10, Handicap that is. The reason I bought them is because I didn't want to have to work as hard at being a decent golfer So I paired them with regular DG S300 shafts to keep it simple. I feel the old Sensicore DG S300 were just a touch lighter and just a touch less stiff but that may be because of 20 years of use. I used my old Mizunos last week and all was good, then I hit my new clubs on the range and it felt like my hands were hit repeatedly with a ruler by the Nuns. Anyway I think the new DG 120 S300 with Sensicores put in might be the balance I need. I know there are other inserts you can put into shafts (prosoft) but was hoping to utilize the Sensicore in order to add a few more grams to go with the 118g shaft. Has anyone recently put inserts into the new age shafts? Thanks

Note: This thread is 1807 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!