IGNORED

Golf teams

obsessedgolfer
Note: This thread is 5907 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

what do you do if you are part of a golf team because i am going to be aligible to try out in a year and i am going to dedecate most of the upcumming season for the try outs

Burner 10.5* driver
Burner 3 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Burner 5 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Tour Burner irons
Rac black 52* Rac satin 60* Red x 3 pro v1

Well, when I was on my HS golf team we usually golfed. I dont know about your golf team though.

We got to practice twice a week at a Private CC, which was really really nice, that was monday and wednesday, but on thursday we went to a local range and prepared for Fridays matches.

Not really much to it. Just keep the schedule and golf. Oh yea, a car is a must. If your late for practice, you dont get to compete in Fridays match and one of the alternate takes your spot. Happend to me twice, it sucks walking behind the team.
In My Bridgestone Stand Bag:

Driver: TM r7 425 TP (8.5*) Stiff
Wood: TM Ti 5 Wood (18*) Stiff
Irons: TM r7 TP Irons (3-PW) RegularGW LW: TM rac Satin TPs ( 52* 56* 60*)Putter: TM Rossa Monza Spider Balls: Bridgestone B330s

Depends on the HS coach.

I had 2 different HS coaches and before the season started they would usually show us basic instructional videos and teach the newbies the rules and etiquette of the game.

Then when the season started usually the good players or experience players would go out and play golf while the newbies would be stuck on the range while the coach gave them basic tips. After awhile the newbies would then be allowed to play golf.

After finishing the round, we were usually allowed to do what we wanted. Some guys left to go home, some stayed to practice.

On match day usually the non-starters will go out and play before the visiting team shows up.

Usually the coaches in HS are there to monitor the kids to make sure they don't get in trouble and they let the more skilled players learn on their own.

3JACK

You might learn some rules, and then just hit balls, putt, chip, and play matches
In my Hoofer Extreme

DriverBurner Stock Shaft 9.5

1 Iron Hybrid Idea Pro3 Iron HybridIdea ProIronsX-Forged 4-PWWedgesSpin Milled Vokey PutterStudio Select Newport 2BallPro V1

Note: This thread is 5907 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!