IGNORED

Have you been to the Callaway fitting center?

kekoa
Note: This thread is 5905 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm going out there in a few weeks to get my x-forged irons fit. I can't wait. Anyone else been there and care to chime in w/ their experience??

A buddy of mine went there last year and got fitted from Driver to Lob Wedge. He loved the experience, for $150 he got some free stuff, balls and a hat I believe, and $100 bucks off whatever he ordered. Their testing of full shots at least had 2 additional stats that they were able to measure that the average shop isn't able to do. His HC has gone down, and he loves the clubs. they happen to mostly be the same as mine, but he got the graphite shafts vs the steel that I play with. He talks about it almost every time he plays it was such a good time. Have fun.

David C. Cleveland

In My Bag:

Driver: Big Bertha 4603 Wood: Big BerthaHybrid: Rescue Dual 3 19 degreeIrons: Big Bertha 2006Wedges: x forged mdPutter: 33 inch Natalie center shaftedBall: HX TourHome Course: Wellshire Golf Course, Denver, COVisit my musings at...

I got fitted last last year for woods and hybrids in Carlsbad - it was a lot of fun. It was my first fitting and I definitely learned a few things. One tip: prepare ahead of time and go in a with a specific list of things you want try and questions to ask. It was my first fitting experience and I went in w/ the idea that the fitter would take care of everything for me. It went fine and I was happy w/ the result, but if I did it again, I'd go in w/ more concrete goals and clubs/shafts I'd like to try.

Big clubs: :titleist: 915D3 @ 9.5°, :callaway: X-Hot Pro 3W
Med clubs: :callaway: X-Hot Pro 5W, :titleist: 910H 4H,
Small clubs: :callaway: X-Hot Pro 5-AW, :titleist: Vokey 55.10, 60.10

Its my understanding that they also fit you for the clubs you have. For instance, I currently have the x-forged callaway irons and want to have them bent/fit to my swing. I'm hoping they can do that there on the spot?

Note: This thread is 5905 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!