IGNORED

How Do You Browse The Sand Trap?

Dent
Note: This thread is 5838 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Lol a simple question, but some people may have their different methods.

I personally have no life, so what I do, is like every minute I press the "New Posts" button and look for a new post, then reply to it basically. I like to contribute to new things instead of talking on old threads.

Yes I have no life, thats why I have so many posts, I sit on here maybe 2-3 hours of the day when I'm home alone and wait for some new posts.

When I officially realize there are no new posts, I go into the "Golf Talk" Forum and look for things to talk about.

From,
"On This Forum Too Much"
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I use the new post button and then the mark forums as read.

I check in often and there always seems to be something to read
and look at.

There are two things you can do with your head down - play golf and pray. ~Lee TrevinoI Like Photography Too

I personally have no life, so what I do, is like every minute I press the "New Posts" button and look for a new post, then reply to it basically. I like to contribute to new things instead of talking on old threads.

I do this too. When you see multiple posts by me on the same thread within a short time frame, I was probably at the office.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think I need to lay low on the forums for awhile, because I've posted in everything and I'm killing myself by refreshing the page all the time and finding nothing to post in.
In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I think I need to lay low on the forums for awhile, because I've posted in everything and I'm killing myself by refreshing the page all the time and finding nothing to post in.

You need to find a book or something to occupy the time.

A book about golf, of course. And bonus, there are already threads about that.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I already read my book, I'm gonna go get another book from work, I found one where it shows all the past winners of all the known tournaments and history. Not nessicarily a tip book but a good golf history book.
In My Bag

By using tabs, I open up Golf Talk, Tour Talk, Swing Tips, etc etc. Then, in each forum, I open up every thread I want to read via tabs, then close the main forum, and repeat on the next. Soon, I have like 10+ threads to read, and the whole things take 15-20 minutes. Easy!

Driver: Tour Burner 10.5*
3 Wood: Hibore 15*
3 Hybrid: 3dx DC 20*
Irons: i5 4-PW
Gap Wedge: cg12 50*Sand Wedge: cg12 54*Putter: g5i anserIn my grom bag :)

By using tabs, I open up Golf Talk, Tour Talk, Swing Tips, etc etc. Then, in each forum, I open up every thread I want to read via tabs, then close the main forum, and repeat on the next. Soon, I have like 10+ threads to read, and the whole things take 15-20 minutes. Easy!

Thats actually a good idea, but Don't think my computer could handle a bunch of them. Its a peice.

In My Bag

I agree. I was only 30 or 40 posts behind you last week and now it's like 100.

I will usually start by checking my inbox for notifications of threads I have posted on. I will also occasionally just click on TST in my favorites and look at the board to see which group I want to browse. Usually Golf Talk. From there I just wait for something to catch my eye.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I have too much time on my hands really in the office. Some days, I dont visit the site at all on purpose so that I have some catching up to do when I get back the next.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

Note: This thread is 5838 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!