IGNORED

Engaged

4ringslvr
Note: This thread is 5838 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just thought I'd let everybody know I got engaged today! Sorry ladies, Im off the market. I asked the woman of my dreams, who I have been with for 5 years to marry me. Sorry Im a little excited. At least my hard part is over, asked her dad, asked her, bought the ring. Sweet sit back play some golf and let her plan the shindig.
Driver 983k 9.5°
3 Wood 906f2 15°
5 wood 906f2 18°
Irons 735 3-pw S300, Golf Pride Tour Velvet cord
Wedges Spin Milled 53°, Spin Milled 59°Putter Studio Select Newport 2Goals for '10:1. Get down to scratch or better

congrats man! best wishes to you and your future wife! a little off-topic, but where do you play up in San Marcos?
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

If Im playing in San Marcos Ill play at twin oaks or at eagle crest in escondido, which is pretty nice but I play 2x a week at Canyon Lake Country Club about 40 min north of san marcos. It's a private club and my soon to be uncle-in-law gets us out for free, so i play fri and sun every week. Thanks!
Driver 983k 9.5°
3 Wood 906f2 15°
5 wood 906f2 18°
Irons 735 3-pw S300, Golf Pride Tour Velvet cord
Wedges Spin Milled 53°, Spin Milled 59°Putter Studio Select Newport 2Goals for '10:1. Get down to scratch or better

Congratulations! Best of luck to you and your bride to be. Real, dedicated, commitment to another person is a tough and rewarding choice, but oh so worth it. Be prepared for some hard work and some incredible times.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

At least my hard part is over, asked her dad, asked her, bought the ring. Sweet sit back play some golf and let her plan the shindig.

Um yeah the hard part is over...if you believe that I have some magic beans I want to sell ya. Seriously though planning a wedding is hard and stressful work. I know I have been doing it for the last year and I am getting married in June. If your fiance lets you sit back and play golf the whole time, wow, more power to ya.

Congrats!!!
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

• Administrator

Did you get a pre-nup? I don't mean a financial one, I mean a golf one.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

eternally owned...
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Congrats, all the best to you.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Sweet sit back play some golf and let her plan the shindig.

I'm getting married in a week and a half, and I had pretty smooth sailing through the planning phase. The only thing that has limited my golf has been saving up for the honeymoon/early-marriage living expenses. That's just something to keep in mind.

Did you get a pre-nup? I don't mean a financial one, I mean a golf one.

Along those lines, I signed up for the Golf Channel Amateur Tour for the sole reason that it would give me an "important round" twice a month. I figure it would be pretty easy for a casual round with the guys to be vetoed, but a tournament round carries more weight.

Anyways, congrats on the engagement! I hope yours is as nice as mine has been!
In my bag:

Driver: R540xd
3wood: F-50
3-PW: MP-60Wedges: misc. + RAC Chrome 56°Putter: Oz Blue ChipBall: One Platinum

Congrats. You'll soon learn that marriage is like golf; the more you work at it the better it is.

Wishing you and your bride to be a lifetime of happiness.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Congratulations.

They say marriage is a 3 ring circus.

The Engagement Ring.

The Wedding Ring.

The Suffering.

Seriously, It will be 15 years for me in September. I wish you the best, but the tough part is not asking her and her dad...it's all the asking for permission for the rest of your life. What I did with our wedding planning was tell my wife to do what she wants and to just keep me informed. When she was concerned that it was not going to be what I wanted, I just told her if I don't like it, I'll speak up.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Note: This thread is 5838 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!