IGNORED

PokerStars

sssharkkk
Note: This thread is 5811 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone from the U.S. play with real money?...i was about to buy some chips with my visa card and it said "Due to VISA policies we cannot process cashouts to U.S. issued VISA cards."

so how do you get your cashout?..anyone play

US card companies won't let you do transactions with the poker sites. You can use a pre-paid MasterCard issued by a foreign bank. I'm not sure if ANY US pre-paid cards will work. I doubt it.

PokerStars should take checks. In the early days I sent Cashier's Checks to Absolute Poker by FedEx, but I don't think PS has such an option.

SubPar

Anyone from the U.S. play with real money?...i was about to buy some chips with my visa card and it said "Due to VISA policies we cannot process cashouts to U.S. issued VISA cards."

Just use another site like Bodog or Absolute, they allow you to use credit cards.

Or, better yet, don't play on the internet and get to a card room.

In my Grom Stand Bag:

Driver: Launcher 400
Hybrid: Idea a30s Boxer 2i
Irons: MP-60's 4-PWWedge: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 56.12Wedge: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 60.4Putter: I-Series Anser 4Ball: Prov1

fail im 18

Come to Canada and play.

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Poker is bad for your health, online poker is even worse. You're 18, quit while you can.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I cant imagine how much money you can lose if you get addicted!!!
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Once upon a time I burned thorugh $3500 in a month. Online poker is BS. If one must play poker, play with friends for small amounts. Or wait until you're of legal age and can play at a local poker room, again, at an amount you can afford to loose.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Funny how things work. I had decided to take a break from poker a couple months ago. And have saved a couple grand up, and have bought aaalll kinds of new golf clubs. But, you can do an Echeck if you really want to play. That's if you have a checking acct. I'm not sure what other choices you have. I've always stayed about even, never enough to cash out so I can't help with that.

fail im 18

Where are you at? It's only 18 here in the heartland.

In my Grom Stand Bag:

Irons: MP-60's 4-PWWedge: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 56.12Wedge: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 60.4Putter: I-Series Anser 4Ball: Prov1

Poker is bad for your health, online poker is even worse. You're 18, quit while you can.

Spoken like a true amateur

In my Grom Stand Bag:

Spoken like a true amateur

Or someone who has finally learned the downfalls of gambling, after 14 years...

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

You'll become a better person without it!

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Once upon a time I burned thorugh $3500 in a month. Online poker is BS. If one must play poker, play with friends for small amounts. Or wait until you're of legal age and can play at a local poker room, again, at an amount you can afford to loose.

Couldn't agree more. Without the physical aspect (seeing others react, watching the dealer, etc.) online poker doesn't do it for me. I've played a lot and won some but have lost more. Not worth it to me.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

No offense, but online poker is very very profitable if you are good.

I have been playing for 3+ years, online and live. Since I was cleaning up in my home games, I decided to put a few dollars in an online site and lost it very quickly. For about a year, I would have ups and downs but was still in the red.

2006 was'nt that much better. I made a slight profit but nothing to brag about. 2007 was my breakout year in online poker. From Jan 1st, 2007 to Dec 31st, 2007, my overall profit for the year was a little over $14k. It didn't make me rich but it was a great way to supplement my income. I learned so much in those 2 years of what I was doing wrong and it instanly improved my game. There are soooo many horrible players with tons of money on various poker sites that it is too good to not take advantage.

2008, so far has been very good, I am not on pace to beat my 2007 earnings but I am also playing much less. Poker is a passion of mine with golf slowly creeping up on it. I love playing live poker more than online but sometimes it's just not feasible and online is just so convenient and profitable (for me).

ps. I mostly play on Full Tilt and Poker Stars but also dabble in other networks, depending on the bonuses.

Oh, it can definitely be done. A good friend of mine plays online as his only source of income as well. It's just as the saying goes. "Its the hardest way to make an easy living."

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

E Checks work great with Stars and yes I do play.

In my bag:
MP 57's 4-PW KBS Stiff
Ping G 20 10.5* Stiff
Taylormade V Steel 3 and 5 wood

Bridgestone J33 R Hybrid 21* NV Shaft
Mizuno MP Quad Cut 52* and 56* Spinner Shafts

Scotty Cameron Newport Two TeI3

Note: This thread is 5811 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!