IGNORED

Drugs for cats?

srjorion
Note: This thread is 5765 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'll start off by saying I'm not fond of cats. Unfortunately my wife has one. We are in the process of moving and decided to get the dogs' shots up to date before leaving. As I was walking out the door to go to the vet my wife mentioned to ask about some anxiety pills for the cat. Since we are moving I assumed it was for the three hour drive the cat would have to "endure" (oh the poor thing ).

When I returned home with the four tiny pills the vet said should sedate the cat for the trip my wife informed me it wasn't just for the trip but for the cat all of the time. It turns out she thinks little ol' fluffy is suffering from anxiety. I'm thinking what in the wide world of sports is going on here? The CAT needs PILLS? How can you tell a cat has anxiety? It doesn't have the same spunk as it licks its hind end or something? It doesn’t rake a fresh duce in the litter box with as much pizzazz? I mean, come on, IT'S A CAT!!!!

So now Fluffy is on meds. To be honest he does seem a little different this evening. He seems like he’s just chilling out now. I think he's probably high on whatever concoction they gave him. I'm wondering if he's going to raid the Cheetos later this evening in a hunger attack.

Damn cats!

In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

ii kind of like cats. i was sad when one of mine died.

but seriously, anxiety pills?

what in the world could be troubling a cat?

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

It's probably just as much for the new house as it is for the car ride. I know when I moved, both of my cats were freaked. Cats go a little nuts when they are in a new environment.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

ii kind of like cats. i was sad when one of mine died.

I don't like cats, but never want to see one die. Sorry about the loss.

My thoughts exactly on anxiety, what in the world? Maybe his job is too stressful? Tough boss? Bad commute? Marital problems? The economy? Good grief! How hard can it be to be a cat! Eat, sleep, lick rear end, pee in litter box, chew on wife's plants, repeat!
It's probably just as much for the new house as it is for the car ride. I know when I moved, both of my cats were freaked. Cats go a little nuts when they are in a new environment.

Actually, the wife says the cat has been "suffering" for a while now. I guess the pills are a good thing because the move could just put the cat over the top

In my bag:

Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

I don't like cats, but never want to see one die. Sorry about the loss.

Last time I checked, licking a rear end (or atleast, licking your OWN rear end that is) isn't very good!

What I Play:

Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

I have a cat, she is fat, she chills so hard. She brings us mouse/bird presents.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I have a cat, she is fat, she chills so hard. She brings us mouse/bird presents.

Atleast you don't get dead lizards split in 4 on your kitchen table.

What I Play:

Wow. Xanax for kitties, who woulda thunk it?

My cat has endured about 6 moves with me in her 15 year life, and she's still ticking along just fine. Some nights she wants to be loved on, other nights she wants to pounce and play; no junebug can escape her wrath should it get into the house. :evil laugh:

In my Sasquatch Tour Bag:

Driver - G10 10.5°: UST Pro Vorce V2 Shaft, Regular flex
Hybrid - G10 21° & 24°: TFC 129H, Stiff flex
Irons - S57 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW - Nippon 950GH stiff shaftsWedges - Tour 52°, 60° 56°Putter - 34" TracyBall - Treosoft

just to add on-when i first read the title of this post i thought that it was about somebody offering a cat for drugs

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

just to add on-when i first read the title of this post i thought that it was about somebody offering a cat for drugs

No, but I'll trade the cat for a couple of boxes of golf balls

I'll throw in the pills the cat is on for free too!!!
In my bag:

Note: This thread is 5765 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!