IGNORED

Weather Venting Forum

TCCcaddie
Note: This thread is 5755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've seen some people complain about the weather and i have a complaint myself right now so i guess ill start this thing up.

If this scatter T-Storm BS will stop popping up and disappearing and let me play in my scramble league tonight i might not have to drive my car over the seawall next to my course's parking lot. I wanted to play a decent course today but i said no ill wait till 3:30 to play in the league. Now its raining bad. If this doesn't stop in time im gunna be super pissed because im tired of putting on the carpet in my living room!!!

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

I know how your feel, we had a storm earlier this year that produced a flood on my home course and ruined 30+ acres of the course and then produced the biggest mosquitoe hatching I've ever seen in my life. I can't golf it anymore this summer, but still it sucked/sucks.
My Clubs
Driver: HiBore XL 10.5*
3-Wood: SS-01
Hybrid: 503H 22*
Irons: Deep Red II TourSand Wedge: CG10 56*Lob Wedge: CG10 60*Putter: V Foil GT M6.4KBall: ProV1

• 2 weeks later...
well here in tallahassee its pouring its guts out....... went out yesterday and played after almost 2 weeks of bad weather either so hot its dangerous or its pouring its guts out yesterday was perfect cloudy but no rain so it was real cool outside with a nice breeze....... cant wait for this fall for golf my favorite time to play

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

I'll trade you our 100+ degree weather for some scattered t-storms that cool things down.

I'll give an Amen to that! 105 degrees and no precipitation isn't real fun. It's getting pretty dry in these parts right now.

Also, we have been under a "Heat Advisory" the past week or so. That's crazyness.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Been perfect here (80s) and we are actually hurting for some rain.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Note: This thread is 5755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!