IGNORED

harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince teaser Trailer

geezer
Note: This thread is 5755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Don't know how many other members here are Harry Potter fans. But, for anyone that is interested, the teaser for Half-Blood Prince is out! HERE

I think it looks great. I'll save my other thoughts for later. But I will say this; Young Tom Riddle looks perfect (imo, of course)!
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Don't know how many other members here are Harry Potter fans. But, for anyone that is interested, the teaser for Half-Blood Prince is out!

What do you mean? are you a gay/girl.... lol

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Always jumping to the worst case scenario, aren't you!

No, I'm not any of those things! What I meant is that he looks perfect for the character!

Whats in the bag:

Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Always jumping to the worst case scenario, aren't you!

Me, No!, Never!

I assumed you meant he was a good character fit, I must admit I do enjoy the Harry Potter films.... as embarrassing as that is.

Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Me, No!, Never!

I know what you mean, it was something i got into when I was younger and its just stuck with me. I hated the first two/three. I wanted to hate the rest too, but ther're just getting better and better. I guess its because the books they're based on become more and more mature themed as they go along.

Have you read the books?
Whats in the bag:

I know what you mean, it was something i got into when I was younger and its just stuck with me. I hated the first two/three. I wanted to hate the rest too, but ther're just getting better and better. I guess its because the books they're based on become more and more mature themed as they go along.

Yeh I have read the books, which are a lot better than the films, although I do feel the books have picked up a darker undertone which I think has ruined the books for the original target audience, kids.

Although you could argue that the books were simply aimed at one generation of kids, and the books would grow up in genre as the kids reading them grew up. One thing I am keeping a close eye on is the development of Hermione...... Very nice

Emma Watson... very nice indeed. And she's 18 too!!

Whats in the bag:

Emma Watson... very nice indeed.

I know, but apparently according to some of my friends she is a stuck up little cow, and in her own words "will only talk to actors, not extras" as one of my friends who did some extra work in one of the Potter films found out.

Also in the advertising posters certain parts of Emma's body were 'airbrushed' to increase the *viewing pleasure* of the reader. In other words, they made her melons bigger lol.

I know, but apparently according to some of my friends she is a stuck up little cow, and in her own words "will only talk to actors, not extras" as one of my friends who did some extra work in one of the Potter films found out.

My world has just come crashing down!!

Ah well, life goes on. She can still be eye-candy though!
Whats in the bag:

My world has just come crashing down!!

Eye candy ftw, imo Cho Chang was a real let down, in the books she was the nicest looking girl in the school, in the films, was not so true

Mhmm, definately agree there. And the Scottish accent too *cringe*. Not that I've got anything against the scottish. I just didn't like her accent...

Fleur is still the hottest woman in those films.
Whats in the bag:

Mhmm, definately agree there. And the Scottish accent too *cringe*. Not that I've got anything against the scottish. I just didn't like her accent...

Fleur is nice, but almost to 'pretty Blondie Swedish cliche' for me.

I love her anyway! Say what you like, but French girls ftw!!
Whats in the bag:

I love her anyway! Say what you like, but French girls ftw!!

As nice as she is,

this girl is stunning. Butttt back on topic, Daniel Radcliffe is a muppet.

As nice as she is,

Not only is he a muppet, but he is a muppet who can't act. When I think of his acting skills I keep thinking of that horrendous(sp?) crying scene in PoA!

in case you forgot In fairness though. The posession scene in OotP was just awesome...
Whats in the bag:

Not only is he a muppet, but he is a muppet who can't act. When I think of his acting skills I keep thinking of that horrendous(sp?) crying scene in PoA!

Have you noticed that Daniel always winks at the camera in the films, really really annoys me, I would probably slap the boy if I saw him in the street.

Have you noticed that Daniel always winks at the camera in the films, really really annoys me, I would probably slap the boy if I saw him in the street.

Haven't noticed that. But I'll probably be watching out for it from now on!

Of the 'trio' Rupert Grint seems like the only normal one. In their interviews those two are always crazy and Rupert is just sitting off to the side letting them get on with it.
Whats in the bag:

Haven't noticed that. But I'll probably be watching out for it from now on!

Yeh, Ruperts alright, one of the few gingers I approve of

Note: This thread is 5755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!