IGNORED

When I grow up..(by my 5 y/o son..)

Maverick
Note: This thread is 5768 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So here I am putting together a kiddie table we bought from IKEA yesterday and my 5 y/o wants to help putting it together. Anyway, out of the blue my son says:

Son: "Daddy, when I grow up I want to be a race car driver."

Me: "Why do you want to do that?" (in a positive, inquisitive voice)

Son: "Because I'm going to make lots of money." (now how does he know about that..crazy)

Me: "What are you going to do with all that money?"

Son: "Give it to my wife."

Me: "Why do you want to give it to her?"

Son: "So she can make me food."

So here I am putting together a kiddie table we bought from IKEA yesterday and my 5 y/o wants to help putting it together. Anyway, out of the blue my son says:

HAHA!! That is really cute. Write that down on a peice of paper, and give it to him when he is older. he will say.. "Man, what was I thinking?"
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

That's funny!

Yesterday my five year old came into our bedroom with some money in his hand. He was talking about saving money. Here's what our conversation was like:

Son: "When I was little I didn't have any money." I thought "when he was LITTLE?"
Me: "How long ago was that?"
Son: "A long time ago."
Me: "A long time? Was it eight years ago?"
Son: "Yeah, eight years. That was a long time ago."

My wife and I just laughed.
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

LOL...other than the, "so she can make me food" part, Id say your son has life pretty well figured out.

Ive found plenty of women who want you to spend your money on them, but none of them seem to have much to offer in terms of domestic skills.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

lol that's pretty funny man. It must be kinda cool to have kids...yet, i guess a pain at times.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

lol that's pretty funny man. It must be kinda cool to have kids...yet, i guess a pain at times.

Define pain. If you mean putting food in the dvd tray. Or taking your brand new cell phone a bath. Or maybe even coloring on the brand new plasma tv with magic marker, then yeah, some times are more painful than others. Got to love them though!!

5 yr olds say the darndest things

LOL wow thats awsome, your kid has a good grasp on the good life that's for certain! Don't let him give up on it

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

Define pain. If you mean putting food in the dvd tray. Or taking your brand new cell phone a bath. Or maybe even coloring on the brand new plasma tv with magic marker, then yeah, some times are more painful than others. Got to love them though!!

well you guys probably remember potty training days right? seems every parent has a potty book, and somewhere in there it says something to the effect, "everyone goes poop," more or less that's what it says.

my 2 year old, sitting on the pot, I run out of wipes so tell her to stay put while daddy go finds some. phone starts vibrating on the sink next to her, she grabs it, startles her a bit, and I come back to see my Treo floating in the potty. ask her why she did that...(drum roll)..."daddy phone need to go poo-poo." as for the Ikea thing, my wife has my daughter trained. everytime we get in the truck to go somewhere it's; we going to Kea (Ikea)? we going to Target? we go to Cotco (Costco)? and when I leave early Friday morning to play golf and she sees I'm not around to take her to daycare, she tells my wife, "daddy go play golf?" it's a busy house with a 2yo girl and a 6mo boy. can't wait for the boy to get bigger. gotta love it.

In My Bag:
Driver: R9 TP 9.5°
Hybrids: Idea Pro, 16°, 20°, VS Proto
Irons: TP MB 4-P
Wedges: Vokey SM 50.08 54°, 60°Putter: NP2

Note: This thread is 5768 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!