IGNORED

Frenchy newbie

Vian
Note: This thread is 5743 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everyone !

Just joining this pretty cool forum after months of reading...

Been playing since 86, somewhere around 4 for the past couple of years, playing mostly here around Paris...
But prefer the rounds I had the chance to play during my numerous visits in California...season is way longer there & I guess I'd rather be living there, at least for pushing that little white ball...

If any of you has any questions about golf over here in France, I'd be delighted to provide some help..if I can..

Take it eass !

In the voyage :

905R 9.5° NV75 s
SS-03 14° VS proto 80 s
Idea Pro 18° VS proto 80 s690 mb DG S300Vokey 200 54.10Vokey Spin Milled 60.04Studio Select Newport 2 34' One Platinum

hey, welcome to the forums

Thanks!

Welcome to you too.. Played Ojai valley inn, lost canyons, sandpiper, redhawk, temecula creek inn, river ridge...among others...
Welcome, wish you were around Mulhouse, I'll be over there late Sept. for work. Kinda hoping to sneak out to the course at least once.

Thanks!

Never even been to Mulhouse but here's a list of courses in the area.. http://fleole.ffgolf.org/golf/result.htm
Thanks!

In "ville" choose Colmar or Strasbourg...

Hope it helps..

In the voyage :

905R 9.5° NV75 s
SS-03 14° VS proto 80 s
Idea Pro 18° VS proto 80 s690 mb DG S300Vokey 200 54.10Vokey Spin Milled 60.04Studio Select Newport 2 34' One Platinum

Note: This thread is 5743 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!