IGNORED

Where are the Lefty's!!!!

Lange
Note: This thread is 5758 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Any other lefties on this site, i find the marketplace is a ghost town for us. Really gets me sometimes, i should switch to right

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

They're all hitting the Hospitality Tent on the 72nd hole at Winged Foot!

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

Any other lefties on this site, i find the marketplace is a ghost town for us. Really gets me sometimes, i should switch to right

I did when I was about 6 my coach told me to, Back then dint no any difference now am right handed :D

New found hobby!

i notice all the clubs on display in stores that have golf stuff(as opposed to a golf store only) are left handed. anybody else see this too?

My Blog

I love being a lefty, plus my right-handed golf swing is so bad it would probably make small children cry.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

One more lefty here!

There isnt a day that goes by on the course when some old guy says to me, "Your hitting from the wrong side!"
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

Well as for the equipment, ebay seems to have the lefty's clubs which is good that's where i found my driver

I wouldn't change being a lefty ever besides that would be stupid for me to do so now, dropping money on my current clubs and starting the game all over again... Yeesh lol!

In my Black'n'Red :

Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

I golfed a long time as a righty because my dad was a righty, anyone who had clubs I could borrow was righty, so I went with it for a long time.

I started to "migrate" to lefty after taking a break from the game for a while after getting fairly good as a righty and then losing my iron striking abilities from the right side becuase of an extended break... stopped playing regularly.

I ran a mixed bag for a while just goofing off and that was really fun:

Woods - righty
irons - lefty
Putt - righty

going on my 2nd full year as a lefty and boy can I strike a ball (I still putt righty though)

I know many natural lefties that are forced to start the game under the same conditions as I did (righty clubs). Damn shame too...

As for the equipment limitations, it does get old fast but you find what you can and put the sticks to use.

I still like to grab a buddies club from time to time and hit one from "the other side" when they start running their mouths a bit too much. I have yet to come across any righty that can strike a ball lefty as well as I can righty.

Unless I am directly behind a tree, it is not a hazard :)

Taylormade TP 2010 9.5 Fubuki stiff
07 Burner 5W stiff

Adams F11 Ti 3W Adilia NVS Stiff
Bobby Jones 21* & 25* Hybrid
AP1 4-gw
CG14  60*::X forged Vintage 56* Ping b60 putter Balls: Bridgestone B330, ProV, Goals: Shot par over 18 holes, Best shot: Par 5 18th hole, Alling Memorial New haven CT; holed my 2nd shot for an Albatross! (June 20th, 2008)

I write with my right hand, but I'm athletically left-handed. Phil Mickelson's the same way.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I write with my right hand, but I'm athletically left-handed. Phil Mickelson's the same way.

Actually Phil does EVERYTHING other than golf right handed. When he was little, he watched his dad swing a club and he was sitting across from his dad with his dad's chest facing towards him. He then mimicked what his dad was doing, so he was swinging lefty, because of his mirrored view of what his dad was doing. Tiger did the exact same thing, but for what ever reason, Tiger's dad felt the need to re-teach him to play righty, Phil's dad didn't.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Anything for school things (writing, cutting paper etc. etc.) i'm right handed, i can't play baseball well, or at least outfield because i catch and throw best with both my left arm lol.

In my Black'n'Red :

I do everything righty except swing a golf club & a baseball bat. I was taught to bat lefty because you are a step closer to first base. With my speed, it didn't matter. At least by being a lefty, no one can ever compare my swing to Charles Barkleys'.

:adams Idea A2   Cleveland Launcher Driver   Ping G10 Fairways    Cobra S2 irons

I do everything lefty...

except batting and golf...
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

Note: This thread is 5758 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!