IGNORED

Club Championship Season

JeffG
Note: This thread is 5732 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ours was last 2 Wednesdays. I won it with 2 very good rounds of 75 & 76. For my reward I get to play against the winner of our VP & Secretary flights. Tomorrow I get to give 9 & 16 strokes with the winner going to SCGA Club Champions tournament in December. I shot 75 today so I am ready. Hope to do well byt giving that many strokes makes it tough. I will have to play pretty well to have a chance

What I play:
Driver: FTi Tour LCG Matrix Xcon 6
3 Wood: Sonartac SS03 *14
Hybrid: FT Hybrid *18
Hybrid: Rescue Mid 22*Irons: 5-PW i10, Project X 5.5Wedges 52, 56, 60Putter:i Black #9Ball: Tour ix

Ours was last Saturday, it's just a one day of 18 holes tournament. I started off par, par. Then i got to this stupid hole that I usually par or birdie. It has 2 creeks running across the fairway. I ended up in both of them and quaded the hole. I ended up shooting a two over par 72. Our course has two long par 5s that aren't easy to birdie and quite a few long par 4s. Some of the pins were almost a joke. I ended up getting 5th and was disappointed. If I would of just doubled that hole I would of won.

Driver Tour Burner 9.5*
3 Wood Burner High Launch 14.5*
Hyrbid Burner Tour Launch 20*
Irons: R7 4-PW
Wedges: CG12 50* 56* Vokey Spin Milled 60*Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2Backup: 2-ball XG Center ShaftBall: Pro V1xAge: 16

Note: This thread is 5732 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!