IGNORED

I think McCain just became the frontrunner

Smallville
Note: This thread is 5710 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What's comical is the number of SandTrappers that thought the decision to go to war was a good one. There are lots of evil dictators in the world and you don't see us invading their countries. However, based on the right-wingers on this board, I wouldn't be surprised if you thought that would be a good idea too. Let me guess, you guys are fans of chanting "USA, USA!" too, right?

You keep missing the facts Sir. The democrats approved the war too. Get it right if you want to argue it. Arguing for or against the war is your choice. But neither political party was at fault. They both voted for it.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Moonbats lines... Howard Lawrence Carr loves dropping them!

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

who cares!!!!!!

I most certainly do.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

You keep missing the facts Sir. The democrats approved the war too. Get it right if you want to argue it. Arguing for or against the war is your choice. But neither political party was at fault. They both voted for it.

I'm not happy that the democrats voted for the war. It was a strictly political decision and showed unbelievable weakness. However, if we didn't have a vengeful, war-mongering President (who is as dumb as the brush he clears on his ranch ... shades of McCain, by the way), waging war in Iraq would not even have been on the table. He was pissed that Saddam had a plot to kill his daddy and wasn't going to put up with it.

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

who cares!!!!!!

As someone in the financial industry, you ought to. This is an amazingly ignorant and dangerous mindset, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were kidding.

I'm not happy that the democrats voted for the war. It was a strictly political decision and showed unbelievable weakness. However, if we didn't have a vengeful, war-mongering President (who is as dumb as the brush he clears on his ranch ... shades of McCain, by the way), waging war in Iraq would not even have been on the table. He was pissed that Saddam had a plot to kill his daddy and wasn't going to put up with it.

So once again, you are changing the facts to suit your needs. Your party voted for the war as well, yet you blame the Republicans for twisting their arms? Opposing the war is fine if that is your choice, but get your facts straight.

Please stop quoting me on the facts, "Sir".

You want facts, here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

I'll point you to the first line of the section entitled "Passage" that reads:

"The authorization was sought by President George W. Bush."

End of story. Try educating yourself before you throw stones, "Sir"

So once again, you are changing the facts to suit your needs. Your party voted for the war as well, yet you blame the Republicans for twisting their arms? Opposing the war is fine if that is your choice, but get your facts straight.

How can you make a statement like that? It's arguably true that there has been massive political pressure brought to bear on this issue. He's not 'changing facts' he's stating an opinion that many democrats have: that many of our guys have been 'spineless' far too often for fear of politcal blowback.

You can't tell someone they don't have their 'facts' straight, when they aren't stating a 'fact'.

What's in my bag:

You are going to use Wikipedia as Fact? Sure the authorization was sought after by Bush, but your party approved it and agreed. How can you blame just the Republicans for the war.

As others have said in this post. I am done arguing with someone that cannot get distinguish between facts and opinions. Enjoy your arguments with the next person that proves you wrong once again.

You are going to use Wikipedia as Fact? Sure the authorization was sought after by Bush, but your party approved it and agreed. How can you blame just the Republicans for the war.

Ignroance is truly bliss.

USA, USA!

Here is a fact for you: no one has proved anyone wrong about anything here.

Also, Wikipedia is highly reliable and quickly self-correcting - if there is any dispute about the validity of an entry, it is quickly noted.

What's in my bag:

On the brighter side of things, this argument might not matter much if the Large Hadron Collider creates a black hole this Wednesday that consumes the entire planet .

LOL.

What's in my bag:

I just did. His administration brought the fraudulent WMD information to Congress. Maybe we should blame God, since apparently that's whose advice he took before sending us to War.

so you know for a fact that the bush administration brought fraudulent info to Congress?

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

so you know for a fact that the bush administration brought fraudulent info to Congress?

We certainly know it was wrong information ... 180 degrees wrong, like most of the other decisions and information released by this administration. Fraudulent is certainly up for debate, I'll grant you that.

Apparently you (and the all knowing and powerful Oz ... I mean The Birdieman, Sir!), assume it was an honest mistake. Ooops, our bad. I, on the other hand, based on this Administration's MO and less than honest dealings with both the public and congress, assume it was done fraudulently.

Less than honest like Lying to the Grand Jury? Oh no, wait, that was the Democrat in office.

As others have said in this post. I am done arguing with someone that cannot get distinguish between facts and opinions. Enjoy your arguments with the next person that proves you wrong once again.

So now you want back in, Sir? I was perfectly happy enjoying my argument with Eore now.

You took your ball and went home like a 7-year old ... live with your decision

Wow, this thread is now officially a train-wreck.

What's in my bag:

Note: This thread is 5710 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!