IGNORED

I think McCain just became the frontrunner

Smallville
Note: This thread is 5672 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't care much for VP candidate Palin but I think people need to leave her children out of the politics.

agree but there is her public policy of "abstinence only" sex education and her 17 year old daughter is pregnant.

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching the Republican convention tonight in between the Venus-Serena U.S. Open tennis match, and the conduct of those in attendance is truly making me sick. The Xcel Center is playing host to a collection of what has to be the most vile group of people on the face of the earth.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I don't care much for VP candidate Palin but I think people need to leave her children out of the politics.

agree but there is her public policy of "abstinence only" sex education and her 17 year old daughter is pregnant.

Excuse me, but how can you agree with GG031's statement but yet in the exact same sentence contradict yourself by saying that exact thing? In other words, you don't agree, so why did you just say you did?
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Excuse me, but how can you agree with GG031's statement but yet in the

her daughter proves her policies don't work

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

There you go again. I love the doublespeak. Say one thing, do another. That makes 2 posts in a row you contradict yourself. I thought you agreed? At least say that you didn't really mean it and that you really don't agree.
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

her daughter proves her policies don't work

So are you saying schools that teach sex ed never have students who turn up pregnant. Im all for sex ed in school, but the argument about her abstinence policy not working is lame.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

That's probably true.

Are you kidding me??? I'm from California... my parents still live there. Give me $250k a year and I will go back there and live like a king.

Please.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

I've been watching the Republican convention tonight in between the Venus-Serena U.S. Open tennis match, and the conduct of those in attendance is truly making me sick. The Xcel Center is playing host to a collection of what has to be the most vile group of people on the face of the earth.

"USA, USA, USA" "DRILL BABY DRILL, DRILL BABY DRILL" kind of funny anyways, there's two sides of the coin here... yes, her daughter getting pregnant is ironic considering her position on sex education, but also highlights her prolife morality. She could have easily "taken" care of this 4 months ago, instead she is supporting her daughter. The same can be said when her doctors informed her she would likely have a child with birth defects and offered her the possibility of aborting the child.

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

All I am seeing so far is that the republican ticket isn't that different than Bush-Cheney.

I was completely shocked that someone running to the second office, and could be in the first, to mention torture so jokingly ("terrorists want to attack us catastrophically and they [democrats] are worried about reading their rights") along with the clapping of thousands of gun addicts and religious fundamentalists.

Well, at least they're honest about it.

It's almost like reading George Orwell!

will someone explain to me what Obama will actually accomplish, please refrain from the political talking points we are bombarded with by the left wing media

Daniel Duarte
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

"... yes, her daughter getting pregnant is ironic considering her position on sex education, but also highlights her prolife morality. She could have easily "taken" care of this 4 months ago, instead she is supporting her daughter.

If Obama had his way she could take care of it anytime in the next 4 months.

Bag: Old Gunny Sack
Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5*
Wood: G10 15.5*
Hybrid: G10 21*
Irons: Knock off Pings Wedge: CG-11 56* SW, CG-12 52* GapPutter: Rossa DaytonaGrips: Winn ExtremesBall: Water Logged

If Obama had his way she could take care of it anytime in the next 4 months.

very cheeky and I love it...

Daniel Duarte

If you haven't seen this, it is very funny (at least for those who are slightly left of center). Don't be fooled by the domain, it is actually a video clip from The Daily Show:

The Hypocrisy of Politics

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

If you haven't seen this, it is very funny (at least for those who are slightly left of center). Don't be fooled by the domain, it is actually a video clip from The Daily Show:

Hoist them by their own petard.

That video is brillant, purely for how little effort was required to make it.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Hoist them by their own petard.

o'reilly is a major douche bag

Left wing liberals just bother me, they're soft in so many ways...

Daniel Duarte

Left wing liberals just bother me, they're soft in so many ways...

its not soft to want to shoot or blow up something with every problem and disagreement. that's called called evolving and growing into your humanity.

Note: This thread is 5672 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!