IGNORED

Aloha from Hawaii!

ECT
Note: This thread is 5702 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Aloha all! I'm having such a great time here in Hawaii! The weather here is beautiful and it was perfect on my DD's wedding last wednesday at the Turtle Bay Resort! I love it here! Having a blast golfing so far. We have more golf scheduled for Leilehua GC, Waiehu GC, Pukalani GC, Ko'oalua GC, Waikele again....and hoping to squeeze in more!

ECT
My Hawaii Travels

My chix stix:

R7 Burner
Burner Woods and Hybrids
R7 CGB Max IronsKoa Wood

Sweet man, make sure to take tons of pictures and post them up here so we can all be even more jealous .

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

Glad to see you went to the swap meet at the stadium to get your souvenirs. Most tourists don't do that, they spend way too much in Waikiki and Honolulu. I can't wait to go back, I need to get a couple more Hawaiian Warrior helmets to hang from my rear view mirror! They fade out after a couple of years.Is the 5 for $20 shirts about the norm now? They were 7 or 8 for $20 back in '03. Or is that for the heavier-duty shirts? Have fun!
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Aloha ECT!

Let me know if you have any questions about the island! Hawaii is a fun place to live and of course play golf!

Taylormade BSF 2.0 9.5° Driver

2011 Burner 3 Wood

2007 Burner TP 5 Wood
Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 Irons
09 Spin Milled Vokeys- 46°, 52°, 58° Wedges CG-14 60° Wedge Odyssey Black Series i #1 Putter

Yep, originally born and raised on Oahu and go back every year!

Is the 5 for $20 shirts about the norm now? They were 7 or 8 for $20 back in '03. Or is that for the heavier-duty shirts? Have fun!

Yes, that 5/$20 is what every vendor at the swap meet is selling their t-shirts at. And it is the heavier shirts....I haven't seen the really cheapy, thin ones in a while...

Have clubs will travel!!

My chix stix:

R7 Burner
Burner Woods and Hybrids
R7 CGB Max IronsKoa Wood

• 2 weeks later...

ECT, I went and checked your blog - glad that Waiehu turned out to be a good time!

You stayed at the Banyan! That's where I stay every time I go... my parents have a condo there, and judging from the view from your lana'i you were very close to theirs - that's the upper pool I see in your pic, isn't it?

I can hardly wait for our next trip there

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

immts007, the Maui Banyan room we stayed at was in bldg "T" and room 301/301A. Yes, I think its the upper pool. I really love the place, the room(s) were perfect although we weren't there long enough to use all the amenities. I think next time I travel to Maui I would love to stay in Wailuku....close to the Waiehu course....man, I love that course! Out of all the courses I've golfed at, that's gotta be the 'funniest' course! Please, please post a trip report and photos when you do go to Maui! I miss is so much already!

ECT, I went and checked your blog - glad that Waiehu turned out to be a good time!

My chix stix:

R7 Burner
Burner Woods and Hybrids
R7 CGB Max IronsKoa Wood

Note: This thread is 5702 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!