IGNORED

Grammar Usage

justinmill14
Note: This thread is 5712 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The children of whole language.

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

you r rite long it is hard to figer out whatsome ppl r trin to say when they let sentses run on an on with out eny puncton and with poor spelin to i have to reed sum of them sevral times to figer out there drivvel the inglish languge is hard enouf for some of us with out poor writin

Yeah, I understand that, but I don't type that bad, Usually I just don't use capitalization and occasionally put prolly in stead of probally, but I don't think it makes it any harder to read.

Its not always how you drive the ball, but how it arrives.

Yeah, I understand that, but I don't type that bad, Usually I just don't use capitalization and occasionally put prolly in stead of

It's spelled

probably

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Now I'm not an english teacher or anything but I wan't to know why everyone on this forum freaks out if I don't use proper grammar or something. People keep giving me negative reputation points because I don't capitalize "I" or something like that. I mean, common people this isn't a business website or something. But if its that big of a deal to everyone, then I will try to use proper english from now on.

Is English your first language ?

At least You Don't Type Like This Starting Every Word With A Capital.

I am surprised you got neg rep for this, would I be right in assuming the person who left neg rep did not leave their name?.

Don't worry about it, as long as your grammar is acceptable there isn't a problem, wen u start tlkin lyk dis coz u cnt be bovverd to tipe prprly it becumz a prblem.

Basic spelling, punctuation and grammar are all that's needed, just keep your posts 'neat and tidy' lol.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

I don't think it makes it any harder to read.

It does.

Remember, your brain already knows what the word is. That's why it seems ok to you. Other people have to decipher ambiguous words in order to figure out what you are saying. And while "prolly" isn't too hard to decipher, it does prohibit the reader from simply reading your post. It's like a speed bump in the middle of the highway. You're cruising along and WHAM! - hit the brakes. And paragraphs without punctuation and capitalization are like busy intersections without stop lights - it's hard to tell whose turn it is, who has the right of way, and when/where/if you should even stop. Think about how frustrating it is to be stuck in traffic on the highway when you have some place to be, simply because some moron who was driving too fast didn't feel like using a turn signal and ended up causing a wreck. Bad grammar is the intellectual equivalent.

Now I'm not an english teacher or anything but I wan't to know why everyone on this forum freaks out if I don't use proper grammar or something. People keep giving me negative reputation points because I don't capitalize "I" or something like that. I mean, common people this isn't a business website or something. But if its that big of a deal to everyone, then I will try to use proper english from now on.

Don't worry about it. Just make sure to put an apostrophe before every s.

busine's's wedge's and becau'se. Also, take note of the following defanately and definately, NEVER definitely. Lastly don't forget the double s in occassionally. Why would you wan't two use proper grammer anyway. as long as you make youself understood!

I clearly need to get to this site more often. This is almost as much fun as internal rates of return and standard deviations.

That was deviations, not deviants.
WITB
Driver--PING Rhapsody, 16*
Fairway Wood--PING Rhapsody 22*
Hybrids--Cobra Bafflers, 3 (23*), 6 (32*)
Irons--Callaway X-20, 7-AW SW--Wilson ProstaffLW--Nancy LopezPutter--Bettinardi HawkBalls--Pinnacle Gold DistanceBags--Datrek IDS (cart), Sun Mountain 3.5 (carry)

I think I speak for the majority of the membership here when I say:

Your right Harry. I was thinking the same thing and then I read your post. Lol

Its not always how you drive the ball, but how it arrives.

Dude! Even your text speak has an English accent!

I am English... what do you expect lol. "bodderd" in place of "bovverd".. really? I can't picture someone saying "bodderd" lol.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

I am English... what do you expect lol.

That's what cracked me up. I didn't expect an accent in writing!

Would "bovverd" be a Cockney accent?
"bodderd" in place of "bovverd".. really? I can't picture someone saying "bodderd" lol.

Think NASCAR fans. (ooooooo, I'm gonna catch crap for that one! )

Note: This thread is 5712 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!