IGNORED

Life is Precious

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5701 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I wanted share this story that happen a couple of days ago with you. A lady that I know was going downstair to the basement and fell and hit her head, she was rush to the hospital in the ambulance, the doctor tried their best but was unable to revive her. She's 51 year old and in good health she has a 22 year old son who just graduated from college and started a new job in the east coast. He rushed out to see his mom for the last time before they sadly decided to let her go............ she pasted away just yesterday.

Life is precious and you never know what can happen to you or a love one, so live life as those it might be your last day...........and remember to tell and show your family and friends that you love them.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

yep. live it up. i like this quote:

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Einstein said "you can treat life as ordinary or treat life as a miracle"

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

When i was a kid, (well, probobly 7 or so..) i watched a man get run over by a steam roller (the things they pave the street with) that always stuck with me.

also had a friend down a bottle of some pill at lunch the other day, because he found out his girlfriend was pregnant.

Also knew a guy (through a friends frriend type of deal) who attempted to commit suicide with a .45.. problem is the 45 isnt the fastest catridge out there, put it under his chin, boom, lodged under his skull. he lived.

Odd stuff.

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

Life is precious and you never know what can happen to you or a love one, so live life as those it might be your last day...........and remember to tell and show your family and friends that you love them.

It is so true.

A few years ago I emigrated from the UK to the US to live with my 23yr old girlfriend, now wife. 10 days after moving she was hit by a box truck that jumped the wall on the interstate. For a week we didn't know whether she was going to live or die. She did make a miraculous recovery and I'm grateful for everyday we share together. We grab life by horns and travel as much as we can now. It is one of our passions but sometime my wife's parents question our decisions. Earlier in the year we did a round the world for just over two months, when my wife's parents asked we told them that we never know when you're going to get hit by a truck My dad's father died in his early 40s from a heart attack and he was an extremely healthy guy. When these kinds of things happen it is a real shake to the system and you get your priorities in order.

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

My Dad went to work on a saturday like he had a million other days, only this time he never came home. There was an accident. We all were floored.
Enjoy life and tell your loved ones how much you love them. I never leave without kissing them.

In My Limited Edition "Sir Isaac Newton Caricature" Big Bertha Tour Bag:
Driver: Big Bertha Fusion Ft-3
Hybrid: Big Bertha Heavenwood 3h
Irons And Wedges: Big Bertha X-12 3-Sw And
60* Vokey Spin Milled Oil-Can Lob-WedgePutter: White Hot Xg Sabertooth and a Futura Phantom Balls: Hx Hot Bite...

I wanted share this story that happen a couple of days ago with you. A lady that I know was going downstair to the basement and fell and hit her head, she was rush to the hospital in the ambulance, the doctor tried their best but was unable to revive her. She's 51 year old and in good health she has a 22 year old son who just graduated from college and started a new job in the east coast. He rushed out to see his mom for the last time before they sadly decided to let her go............ she pasted away just yesterday.

Her funeral was last Wednesday, her 22 year old son was at the front door greeting everyone. She donated her organs to 6 people who's lives shes touched.

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

Can't agree more with you guys. It's hard because we get so caught up in things and as humans, start to take certain things for granted.

My wife and I are 30 and our first child, Christian, died after 6 days. He came out with conjoined legs, wrapped hands, no eyelids and a cleft. We had no clue and only found out about his condition right when he came out. It was the biggest nightmare in the world seeing your child have to suffer. He's definitely our angel and has appeared to us in so many different ways.

1) We launched online our company, on the 8th of April at 8pm, 2008. This was also his birthday anniversary and we even chose our company logo as a monarch butterfly (logo on our site so you can see, not meant to spam: www.ladolceliving.com ). 3 hours before the 13th, his death anniversary, a monarch butterfly entered our house, at night time, only to land on each of us. All the kids, my dad, wife and I were able to pet the butterfly for a long time as it went on each of us.

2) I had my hole in one on the 8 of November, 13th hole. Christian was born on the 8th and died on the 13th.

3) Right after he passed, I would ask him to show himself to me in some way and I got passed by tons of monarch butterflies.

It's hard to loose someone and our son never had a chance really at life. We went on to have 2 beautiful girls (2 & 3 years old).

My lesson to share: Don't take life or the ones you love for granted

e

910 D3 9.5* Aldila RIP S "B2"
R7 CGB 3 Wood Fuji S
'11 Rescue 3 Hybrid Aldila RIP S
      710 AP2: 4-PW DG300 S
      Vokey Spin Milled Black Nickel 50/56/60*

Newport Beach: Ghosted

Note: This thread is 5701 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!