IGNORED

Winston's Halloween Costume

julie_m
Note: This thread is 5666 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I feel like deja vu!

Cute dog Julie, my best friend has a black pug. All they want to do is play!
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

I must say Julie, that is a cute dog, my favorite dogs are pugs, they are soooo cool! I want one!!!

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Cute dog Julie, my best friend has a black pug. All they want to do is play!

That's cool, I'm not racist.

It's been said that pugs love, in this order: 1. People 2. Other pugs 3. Other dogs Winston, as we may know, loves: 1. People 2. Food 3. Lady pugs 4. Golf (...sounds like some other men I know...)

I'm going to a thrift store to find an old-timey suit. Then, I'm going to buy a matching old-timey hat and fake mustache, and fabricate a really long straw, and "voila!" I'm the guy from There Will Be Blood. And on Halloween, I'm going to meet some of my friends at a Steak 'n Shake, just so I can walk around and say this:

I drink your milkshake! (SSLLUURRPP!) I DRINK IT UP!

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I must say Julie, that is a cute dog, my favorite dogs are pugs, they are soooo cool! I want one!!!

Thanks! I wanted one so badly too, then one day I was told we were going to the airport because a surprise was arriving...

I'm going to a thrift store to find an old-timey suit. Then, I'm going to buy a matching old-timey hat and fake mustache, and fabricate a really long straw, and "voila!" I'm the guy from

I'm broke. I was going to wear a suit, my glasses, put my hair up and my Minnesota accent on thick, and go as Sarah Palin.

"I said tanks, but no tanks, on that breedge to no-wheare..."

Thanks! I wanted one so badly too, then one day I was told we were going to the airport because a surprise was arriving...

Nice, my family already has 2 dogs, and I love them, but I want to get a pug. My best friend has 2, and my mom won't even let me get one if I pay for it. But next year I'm going to live in Oregon with my Aunt, and she might let me get one.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

poor dog haha jk

my dog would destroy me for that lol we tried to dress my one dog up for halloween and he ripped it off ripped it up and hid behind the couch for like 2 days lol, i have no idea why he did what he did but we dont ever try and dress him up anymore cuase we have never seen him act like that other than that time

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

I'm broke. I was going to wear a suit, my glasses, put my hair up and my Minnesota accent on thick, and go as Sarah Palin.

How original. I bet that wherever you're going out to that night, every woman there is going to be wearing the same thing.

By the way, that dog costume has nothing on what my sister is insisting to put on her dogs.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

How original. I bet that wherever you're going out to that night, every woman there is going to be wearing the same thing.

Yeah, I know. I was p*ssed cause I thought of it before she was going to be VP. (We always knew she'd be picked.) I was the Statue of Liberty a couple years before 9/11, everyone jacked that costume idea from me, too. But at whatever rate, I'll be working that night, so I could just wear that costume for the whole time and not change when I'm done performing.

What is your sister going to do?

I'll be working that night, so I could just wear that costume for the whole time and not change when I'm done performing.

Dare we ask what kind of performing you will be doing?

In my Pro-Walker stand bag:

Driver: Founders Club "The Judge" Graphite shaft (benched for bad play)
3-wood: 15* steel shaft
5 & 7-wood: Velocitized BBT Oversized Graphite Shaft Medium Flex 21* & 25*3-iron: Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge (benched for bad play)4-SW: Maker's Pride irons steel shaftsP...

Note: This thread is 5666 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!