IGNORED

Rain

iPutt
Note: This thread is 5670 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Why is it that whenever you seem to be shooting the best round of your life it has to start raining?

For example. Today I went out early with my grandpa even though rain was in the forecast. I would have rather played tomorrow but we would get out earlier today, probably would not have finished 18, and it was warmer today. So wouldn't you know it I shoot one of my best front 9 scores ever and then it really started to pour. I would have kept going but my grandpa wanted to call it a day so we did. /rant.

I hate rain

Anyone else have any good rain stories?

l Bag l TaylorMade Stand Bag

l Driver l TaylorMade '07 Burner 9.5* l 3-Wood l Titleist 910F 15* (D1 shaft setting)

l Hybrids l TaylorMade '07 Burner 19* : TaylorMade '10 Rescue 22*

l Irons l TaylorMade r7 5-PW l Wedges l Titleist Bob Vokey 52* 56* 60*

l Putter l Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 34" l Balls l TaylorMade Penta TP

Whenever I play late in the day getting just 9 in, I always shoot low 40s, but when I play 18, I always shoot mid 40s per nine.

Two weeks ago I played on a day where it was a brisk 40 degrees, course was almost empty, and the forecast said it was going to be partly cloudy with some strong wind here and there. I play six holes at 3 over, which for me is a great day, and it started to pour. So I go into the clubhouse and hang out with some of my buddies (I work there) waiting for the rain to pass by but it never did and I didn't get the chance to get back out that day. Its ruined many more rounds for me though, this was just the worst.

I was playing a little par 3 course one day and having the best round of my short golf playing career when it started to bucket down. I just kept playing because at that stage of my golf this particular round was too good to let go. Probably wouldn't do it if it happened again but I finished up with a great score for me at the time, even though I did get rather wet.

Note: This thread is 5670 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!