IGNORED

Anyone into RC monster trucks or cars????

Dub
Note: This thread is 5638 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My son got an electric monster truck last year and is getting a nitro powered one this year.

If the nitro model is as fun as I think it's going to be then I'm gonna have to get one as well so we can race and have fun with them together.

Any of you folks into these things?
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

ever since i was a kid ive always wanted an RC helicopter... heck... anything that flies...

I just have fun watching the videos of some of the RC monsters crash on YouTube!

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Neither of us really are into the flying or floating stuff....yet.

The monster trucks are really fun. His electric will reach up to 30mph on flat ground.

The model he's getting this year will do over 45mph and really handle the big air jumps and stunts. I can't wait.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

i have a 4wd RC rockcrawler that looks exactly like my old jeep and i used to play with it all the time. id stack watermelon sized rocks in the yard and just crawl all over them with it... but ever since the low-range quit working it just jumps off the rocks and smokes the tires everywhere... it isnt much fun anymore...

RBZ stage 2 driver & 3 wood

Original AP1 4-GW

Vokey 54.10 & 58.04

Scotty Newport 2

My brother has a traxxas that goes 71 Mph. The thing is crazy to watch....there are videos of the same RC jumping small houses.

Driver- Nike Sasquatch 10.5/Aldila VS Proto ByYou
5 wood- Taylormade CGB Max Clone
3-PW- Nike Pro Combo Tour Clones
3 Hybrid (2i replacement)-Ben Hogan Edge CFT
Wedge- Vokey 56 degree Oil Can ClonePutter- Guerin Rife 2-Bar CloneBag- Cougar Hydro III Carry Bag

ooooohhhh... i didnt even think of floating RC stuff... niiiice

I wouldn't say that I'm "into" the R/C stuff BUT...I used to live on a lake and actually had a gas powered R/C boat. Those things were/are pretty fun! A close friend of mine actually races these things (R/C stuff) professionally.

Note: This thread is 5638 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!