IGNORED

google g1 phone, anybody have one?

Voiceontapex
Note: This thread is 5577 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If you do how do you like it?,

right now i have a sidekick 3 and its alright, i like the qwerty keyboard, but it kinda fell apart on me, and hte internet on it SUCKS its so slow its useless

but my upgrade is coming up jan 28th, thinking about the g1

anybody else got it? some of the apps look pretty neat on it lol

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

anyone??

Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

I went from the MDA to the g phone. The only thing I lost in the deal was my spreadsheet software. However someone has developed a basic spreadsheet program that covers my needs at the moment. (I expect more updates shortly)

I say go for it - myself I do not regret doing it.

As long as you live in a 3g area the internet speed is more than adequate.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I went from Sidekick LX to G1, because a small business I ran on the side heavily depended on AIM, I was VERY dissapointed with the phone. I had non stop dropped calls, and the pgone was very buggy, and the AIM feature was TERRIBLE!!. I still have it, but, I bought an Iphone and unlocked it to use for T-Mobile. The reason I kept the G! is because the OS is open source, and I am sure that people will eventually come out with some good things for it, but until then I will use the Iphone, it is superior.

The G1 is a media phone, if you need a phone for bus. or anything of taht sort, I do not recommend the G.
962 : 3 - PW

DCI Gold : 1 & 2 Iron

976R , 8*Ried Lockhart 56 wedge.Studio Select Newport 2.6I hack

Id get the samsung eternity I have it and love it!!!!

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

how do you go about unlocking an Iphone for tmobile? and does everything work the same for your tmobile plan? just that youre using hte iphone?

Victoria ;)

still interested in how you would go about using an iphone with tmobile

i was looking ont he site and i think im going to end up getting the blackberry 8900 comes out feb 11th

its the thinnest,blackberry yet apparently has a higher resolution screen than any other blackberry,

looks like the storm almost, just has buttons and no touch screen, but the shape is similar

its got the tmobile hotspot in it, so if my service is kinda crappy at my house which it is, i can make unlimited calls using my wifi connection

Victoria ;)

The 8900 looks pretty cool. It's kind of a combo of 3 different blackberrys. It has an outer shell similar to the Storm, a keyboard like the Curve and a screen similar to the Bold. I'm the Blackberry administrator at the law firm I work at. So far the Bold is the best blackberry I've seen. The Curve is pretty good too, but the Storm sucks IMO. If the 8900 falls somewhere between the Bold and the Curve, it should be a good unit.

In myBagBoy Revolver: HiBore XL 10.5° ⢠HiBore 3W ⢠Halo 2i, 3i & 4i
MX900 5-PW ⢠MP-R 52-07° & 58-10° ⢠Studio Select Squareback 1

Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross of Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff...

still interested in how you would go about using an iphone with tmobile

Sorry for the late response Im not going to go into much detail about it, but search "Quickpwn"
962 : 3 - PW

DCI Gold : 1 & 2 Iron

976R , 8*Ried Lockhart 56 wedge.Studio Select Newport 2.6I hack

Note: This thread is 5577 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!