IGNORED

broke a window!!

jermzkill
Note: This thread is 5549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought that courses paid when a window was broken. I work at a private club and that's what they do. A guy hit a car on the road once (windshield) and the course covered it.

It seems a bit weird to me that the course would not cover it. Or even the homeowner.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

ive actually played the course the OP broke the window at...
this course literally winds thru ppls back yards... you even have to cross a few streets just to get to certain teebox's... its a public course and the set up is ridiculous... they also have signs everywhere saying its not the courses fault if someone causes damage to ppl's property... so i assume (with the way the course is laid out and the signs everywhere) that ppls houses/cars/property get hit all the time...
ive been very lucky when playing there... but even if you dont have a massive slice/hook/shank... any slight variations can land you in a bad spot... literally
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Note: This thread is 5549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!