IGNORED

Cheap Grips

Note: This thread is 5501 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sorry if this has already been posted before. I looked to see if anyone has before but, didn't find one. Anyways, my question is, where is the cheapest place to buy grips. I want to get some of the Winn G8 V17 Rave Blue/Black grips. I paintfilled my Mizunos, so i figured these would would go with them and i like the feel of these grips. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Driver- SuperTri 9.5*
Wood- 906 F2 13*
Hybrids- Rescue TP 17*
Irons(4-PW)- R9 TP w/ KBS Tour
Wedge-ZTP 52* w/ KBS Tour Wedge-58* VokeyPutter- Studio Select New Port 2 Mid-SlantBall-TP Black/Red

I have found that the best deal is to walk in a local shop. Not a big box retailer. I go to a place here called Pin High Golf. The guy in there put on Golf Pride Tour Velvet on my 5-PW for me for $25. Seemed like a good price to me.

Driver:TaylorMade R580 XD Stiff
3 Wood:Wilson FY-brid 15*
Hybrid:Adams A3 Boxer # 3
Irons:Titleist Square Toe 4
Irons:Callaway X-20 5-PWWedges:Adams Tight Lies GT SWPutter: Ping Anser 2Ball: Wilson Ultra or Precept Lady IQ180 or Bridgestone e6+

Last year I bought some Winn G8 grips (red/black) on the Bay for a great deal. They were authentic. Winn grips come individually wrapped - each in their own plastic baggy.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

I have found that the best deal is to walk in a local shop. Not a big box retailer. I go to a place here called Pin High Golf. The guy in there put on Golf Pride Tour Velvet on my 5-PW for me for $25. Seemed like a good price to me.

I've found the opposite to be true... my smaller local stores NEVER have grips on sale, but the big box stores usually have last years (like the G8) on sale. Best deal was back in Michigan, Carl's Golf Land, local store, 2 locations, but a big store, always had free installastion in late winter as a business booster.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Note: This thread is 5501 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!