IGNORED

scotty cameron

adrian starmer
Note: This thread is 6553 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i have purchased a santa fe putter and it is silver,could this be the original colour

you mean pro-platinum finish? if so yes..post a pic up.

• 4 weeks later...
Probably an aftermarket finish on that putter. The Scotty Cameron's with the crown logo on the face all came from the studio with an oil can finish on them. So unless the oil can finish wore off and then the putter was extremely well maintained, its been altered. I doubt that was the case though, because the finish is way too even. It doesn't really look like Pro Platinum either, so my guess is that it was refinished by a company other than Scotty Cameron. Post up pics and ask about it at www.cameroncollector.com , they should be able to give you a definite answer.

Driver: Square Two Power Circle TI, stiff graphite
5-Wood: Orlimar Trimetal 19*, stiff graphite
Irons: Taylor Made RAC OS 3-PW, regular flex steel
Wedges: 52* Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl, 56* Callaway Forged wedge, vintage finish
Putter: Scotty Cameron Stainless Steel Newport BeachBalls: Callaway...

Note: This thread is 6553 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!