IGNORED

Just hit golfers lotto

flap
Note: This thread is 5521 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just called into Bethpage and got a 9:21am on the Black on Tuesday morning for a single.Now if the golf gods stop Mondays expected rain early enough on Monday night I should be good to go.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

Just called into Bethpage and got a 9:21am on the Black on Tuesday morning for a single.Now if the golf gods stop Mondays expected rain early enough on Monday night I should be good to go.

have you played there b4? I am assuming yes . I want to play there within the year from black but need to straighten the drives out first.

Thats great! It's especially great to play it now because the open is there in about 2 months and they should be getting it in shape for the tournament.

Driver: FT-9 7.5*
3 Wood: Burner 14.5*
Hybrid: SQ sumo 3 20*
Irons: Burner 4-Pw
Wedges: Oil Can 52*, Spin Milled 56*, Spin Milled 60* Putter: Crossbax Blade

They cut the tee times down to 48 per day.There are 75,000 names in the computer that are registered so yes I hit golf lotto.I have been playing the Black since I started playing golf in 1969 when nobody wanted to play it and there was never a wait on it.In 02 they opened it on Tuesday after the Open and I got a time on Thursday and it was just insanely difficult even from the white tees.I am sure the Open Tees will not be open but the regular Blues will be with the rough up and fairways narrowed and greens double cut and rolled everyday it should be fun?

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

i played crab meadow a month ago and my random 4some of locals said the blacks are a 240 +carry on every 4-5 hole for rough hazard or whatever else is out there. also very narrow.

Lotto? I understand the Open is there this year, but everytime ive played there over the last couple of years ive just walked in there with no tee time. As a single, of course. Is it tee time only this season because of the Open?
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

They are only open for play between 8am and 1 pm so at 8 times an hour do the math.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4

thats great! Have fun. I have a friend from NY he is a teacher a had knows the principal through golf, and he got a tee time there a few years back by having the entire school to call in for hours on end to a tee time. You are one lucky guy.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They cut the tee times down to 48 per day.There are 75,000 names in the computer that are registered so yes I hit golf lotto.I have been playing the Black since I started playing golf in 1969 when nobody wanted to play it and there was never a wait on it.In 02 they opened it on Tuesday after the Open and I got a time on Thursday and it was just insanely difficult even from the white tees.I am sure the Open Tees will not be open but the regular Blues will be with the rough up and fairways narrowed and greens double cut and rolled everyday it should be fun?

what does 75,000 names registered in their computer have to do with it? As far as i know, its whoever calls first after 7:00 pm has the best shot. I really want to play bethpage, are their any other things i should know before i make my attempt?

Yeah unlessits bad weather I doubt you will get to play it before the Open.Just to show you how crooked it is check the weather .com site and some one is selling Black tee times for 850.00 for a single so our chances are probably real slim.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4

Well I'm back from my sojoun on the Black.First thing is that if you guys want to play it before the open just show up on a bad weather day.It rained upwards of 2 inches on Long Island last night and when I called to check course status at 6:30 am and was told it was open I could not belive it.Anyway I checked in at 7:15 for a 9:21 tee time and they moved me up to 8:09 the second group out.The group behind me at 8:18 was a SINGLE!!!He played thru on the 5th hole.They hooked me up with 3 guys from California who got there at 3am in the parking lot.The course was wet so it played long and the rough though not real long was wet Kentuckey Blue Grass and tough to hack out of.Later in the round a twosome caught up to us so everybody must have cancelled due to rain but we never got rained on.I shot 45-42 for an 87 from the white tees and was quite happy.The guys from California well lets just say they had fun but we got around in 4:15 so it was a good day had by all.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4

Note: This thread is 5521 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!