IGNORED

Golfsmith.com Low Price Guarantee

wrx_junki
Note: This thread is 5505 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone try this? They say they will refund 115% of the price difference back to you. I was looking at prices on Golfsmith versus Rockbottom and the latter was slightly cheaper on the items I was looking at. Wonder if I can trade in my clubs at Golfsmith for a new iron set then get the price difference since its cheaper at Rockbottom.

« Keith »

Golfsmith may not honor this policy for an online retailer. I tried to get them to price match an item on a website and they said they would only do it for a big competitor like dick's sporting goods or sports authority, golf galaxy etc. You may be able to, but in order to price match you have to actually call customer service. Good luck and let us know if you can, I'm looking for a cheapter FTI!

In My Ping Hoofer 3 Team Bag:
Driver - R9 460 with Aldila ReAx 60 g
3 Wood - :titleist 909f2 with Aldila Voodoo Stiff
Hybrid - 585H 19 degree with Graphite Design YS 85
Irons - AP1 4-PW with TTDGHL S300 Wedges - Vokey SM Tour Chrome 54.11 & 58.08 Putter - Circa 62 No. 3 Ball - ProV1...

I don't quite understand your intentions from your post.... but as far as pricematching goes. They only pricematch these stores:

www.TGW.com
www.Edwinwatts.com
www.Golfgalaxy.com
www.Austads.com
www.Golfworks.com
www.Golfdiscount.com
www.Dickssportinggoods.com
www.sportsauthority.com
www.Tenniswarehouse.com
www.Tennisexpress.com
www.teamconnection.com
www.Midwestsports.com
www.holabirdsports.com

In addition, it has to be on an identical spec'd and instock item.

Even though it doesn't say it anywhere, depending what cashier/csr you get, they may or may not pricematch for a product/brand that's on the uber-long exclusions list.

Also, keep in mind that despite the crappy pricematching, at least they're open about the policy.

Unlike TGW.... who doesn't have a list of many exceptions.... yet they don't honor it. I forget what I was trying to pricematch from an AUTHORIZED and listed competitor (according to them) but the price was too good. They just said...... "yeah... we're sorry, but we won't pricematch that because the price is too low." Seriously?????? I've yet to run into that issue with golfsmith.

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5° Stock Stiff
Wood: Tour Burner TS 13° Stock Stiff
Hybrid: Tour Burner T2 18° Stock Stiff
Irons: Tour Preferred 3-PW Rifle Project X 6.0
Wedges: 54.10|58.08 Z TP Rifle Spinner 5.5 Putter: VP Mills VP2 Ball: TP/Red.LDP Bag: Warbird Hot Stand Bag 2.0Started playing...

I don't quite understand your intentions from your post.... but as far as pricematching goes. They only pricematch these stores:

Just curious, where did you get that list of online retailers that they will pricematch from?

« Keith »

Not sure if they still have the live chat thing since I haven't gotten on it in a while. But on a few separate occasions I'd ask a about pricematch the the "live chat" thing on their website. A couple times the CSRs just gave me that list of places that the DO pricematch.

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5° Stock Stiff
Wood: Tour Burner TS 13° Stock Stiff
Hybrid: Tour Burner T2 18° Stock Stiff
Irons: Tour Preferred 3-PW Rifle Project X 6.0
Wedges: 54.10|58.08 Z TP Rifle Spinner 5.5 Putter: VP Mills VP2 Ball: TP/Red.LDP Bag: Warbird Hot Stand Bag 2.0Started playing...

Note: This thread is 5505 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!