IGNORED

Have you ever had a day so good you dont remember the drive home?

rckwd
Note: This thread is 5502 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just got back from a quick round of 9 and cant remember when I have had a better day. And it wasn't in my scorecard (I only shot a 89) that I was so proud of, it was my driving. Never have I had the day I had today. When I got home I took my head cover off my driver and all you could see was one big mark right in the sweet spot.

I have to say I give the credit to Kenny Perry. After watching him drive, I started really slowing down my back swing while making it more deliberate and greater shoulder turn (now I can see my club head in my peripheral vision at the top). I seen a drastic improvement right away. Also my balls have never flown straighter. I never missed a fairway all day.

I "was" going back in the morning to play but I don't want to ruin my good day I had today..LOL

Why cant we have these days everyday?

seriously... some days everythings working and seems easy... other days nothing is working at all... but i can have a crap round with one unbelievable shot and it'll still be worth it
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

seriously... some days everythings working and seems easy... other days nothing is working at all... but i can have a crap round with one unbelievable shot and it'll still be worth it

Amen. For some reason I felt real good driving today (all day I kept running outside to hit balls into the net during the green flag runs of the NASCAR race).

On our first hole, par 4 308yds, on the back tees is over a lake with a 200 yard carry with a sweep to the left to the pin; usually I hit a 3 wood for more control but today I said what the heck and hit the driver. Wow, with my new swing that ball drew right around the sweep. I new it was going to be a good after that.

there's nothing like a shot that keeps you coming back for more... especially ego shots that just make you forget your feet hurt after walking 18... or the guy your partnered with go "wow, nice shot" and really mean it
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Note: This thread is 5502 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!