IGNORED

Anyone watch Pacquiao dispatch Hatton?

Fat Slice
Note: This thread is 5487 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

OUCH!

That KO was brutal.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Didn't see the fight , but i was more interested in the fight before that , between Soto and Gaudet. I have seen Gaudet fight a few times here ( he's from Quebec ), and i was really hoping he would surprise Soto. It didn't happen , but i think he left a good impression! Kinda sucks when the main fight is so short , i feel bad for those who pay the big price , only to see the fight last a round and a half!

Driver : Sasquatch 5900 aka ''The square thing''
Hybrid : 3DX 18*
Irons : TA6
Wedges : tour action 588 Reg. 56*
Rac Satin 60*Putter : Eye2 black dotBalls : Pro V1x or E6+Bag : Carry bag

I think it's safe to say Hatton is one of the most overrated fighters to come along in a long, long time. Pacquiao is just in another class. It's very impressive how he's been able to add so much weight while maintaining all that speed. For a man his size, his power is just remarkable. I love Pretty Boy Floyd- but I quickly becoming a huge Pacquiao fan. That should be a great fight, but I think Manny's power takes over in that one too.

In my Callaway stand bag:

9.5 Degree Taylormade Burner Superfast Adilla Voodoo shaft
3 Wood: Cleveland Launcher 15 degree Adilla Voodoo shaft
Irons 3-SW: Callaway X-14 Steelhead

Lob wedge: Cleveland 60 degree

Putter: Ping Anser Karsten

I did, all 300 seconds of it..or however long it lasted.. I dont so much think Hatton is overrated, but he doesnt match well with puncher-boxer savants like Mayweahter and Pacquiao. I am very much looking forward to a possible Mayweahter/Pacquiao match-up. But Mayweather has to get by Jaun Manuel Marquez this summer first to get a shot at Pacquiao, and that isnt going to be easy. Marquez has a draw and a narrow split decison loss in his two fights with Pac-man. Its going to be the toughest fight Pretty Boy has ever had.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I dont so much think Hatton is overrated, but he doesnt match well with puncher-boxer savants like Mayweahter and Pacquiao.

I have to disagree. When he's fought the best, his best just wasn't good enough. Mayweather and Manny flat-out mopped the floor with him. Sad to say, because I really wanted him to be the real deal. Love the guy as a person, he's just not what the hype said he would be.

I am very much looking forward to a possible Mayweahter/Pacquiao match-up. But Mayweather has to get by Jaun Manuel Marquez this summer first to get a shot at Pacquiao, and that isnt going to be easy. Marquez has a draw and a narrow split decison loss in his two fights with Pac-man. Its going to be the toughest fight Pretty Boy has ever had.

+1

That's going to be a great fight.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I have to disagree. When he's fought the best, his best just wasn't good enough. Mayweather and Manny flat-out mopped the floor with him. Sad to say, because I really wanted him to be the real deal. Love the guy as a person, he's just not what the hype said he would be.

Hatton needs to get inside to be effective, and with Pacquiaos and Mayweathers speed and boxing skills he was not able to do that, so he became a punching bag. But you put him in their with a brawler type (like Arturo Giatti for example) it would be a different fight and hatton would probably be competitive.

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Hatton needs to get inside to be effective, and with Pacquiaos and Mayweathers speed and boxing skills he was not able to do that, so he became a punching bag. But you put him in their with a brawler type (like Arturo Giatti for example) it would be a different fight and hatton would probably be competitive.

Yeah, I agree with that. But that doesn't change the fact he's been over-hyped. I mean, if every fighter had the ability to pick and choose to only fight a guy because it fit his style, they'd all be great fighters. The true mark is the ability to adjust and the ability to hang with the best pound for pound fighters out there.

Mayweather and Pacquiao have been called the best pound for pound fighter- and I think that's rightly so. People also tried putting Hatton into the best pound for pound dicussion and I don't think the guy has ever done anything to deserve that. When he's fought the best pound for pound, he was out matched in speed and power (and even the ability to take a punch). Again, I like the Hitman, I just think he's been built up way too much. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah, I agree with that. But that doesn't change the fact he's been over-hyped. I mean, if every fighter had the ability to pick and choose to only fight a guy because it fit his style, they'd all be great fighters. The true mark is the ability to adjust and the ability to hang with the best pound for pound fighters out there.

I can agree with that side of the argument. But i dont think Hatton is a bad figther in any way. I still think he is in the top 5-10 in his weight class.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

It was a sad fight, Pacquiao beat the crap outta hatton in less than 2 rounds......sad
wait for the mayweather jr. fight if it happens.. If jr. isnt shaking in his gloves right now

I was asked:
"What is your handicap?"
I replied:
"Golfing is my handicap!"

Mayweather has to fight Marquez now. He really shouldn't fight Pacquiao but whatever... if the price is right I guess.
In My Bag (upgrading soon hopefully)

Driver: TiSI 10°
Irons: ISI Black Dot 3-PW (minus lost 5i)
Putter G5i Piper JMAX Milled Wedge 52°Ball: Whatever I Can Find

Note: This thread is 5487 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!