IGNORED

Pens Win.

Iowa Hawkeye
Note: This thread is 5430 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I watched game 7. The whole series I was rooting for the Penguins after they crushed "The Great". Also I wanted them to win since Hossa decided to ditch them for the Wings since he thought he had a better chance to win in Detroit.

Marc Andre Fleury had an amazing game in the net Game 7. Really stepped it up.

Some of us are still auto makers. And even though economic times are tough, low blow comments about not being able to sell out the games are easily ignored.

Congrats again to the Penguins!

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

• Administrator
Also I wanted them to win since Hossa decided to ditch them for the Wings since he thought he had a better chance to win in Detroit.

Even Hossa said it: if he had stayed with the Pens, they'd have not been able to sign 2 or 3 or 4 other guys, so the entire makeup of the team would have been different and who knows what would have happened.

So in hindsight, I'm actually somewhat glad he left. His leaving led to the Pens winning a Cup. So Wooooo Hossa! P.S. But his losing twice is still the cherry on top. Didn't matter at all, but it's a nice added bonus.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5430 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!