IGNORED

Most Hated, Threads you dislike

Hoovedawg
Note: This thread is 5442 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Theres a post thats been up about all of the golfers you hate. It is the absolute most retarded thing ever.

First, No one on here knows any pro golfer anywhere near well enough to hate them.

Second, people's reasoning behind their hate is retarded. For example

1Putt "hates a golfer" because he "acted like a di ck to his son". In reality all the golfer did was not sign an autograph and say he was busy. Asking a golfer in the middle of a round for an autograph is stupid enough but getting overly offended when they turn you down is even more stupid.

Due to the job that I work at I get requests for my autograph, and I am happy to give it out. But if im busy, I'm not going to completely stop what I'm doing so someone can get my autograph.

Someone else hates Fuzzy because hes a "stupid racist redneck hillbilly". Clearly a good reason to hate someone that you have never met .

Another person hated a golfer because he was too religious. To me thats as bad or worse than saying you hate someone because they are gay. Both are just characteristics about a person that totally do not affect you in the least.

Finally, just consider how you'd like it if a bunch of people that had heard of you and you had no clue who they were where talking about how much they hated you.

If you dont like someone's clothes, or swing, or how they read the green, or their accent, or their religion, or they were busy so they didnt stop their round to sign for your son thats fine but is no reason to hate them.

Carry Bag
Hyper-X 9 Degree Stiff
Redline 13 Degree Stiff
Halo 19 Degree Hybrid Stiff
BH-5 3-PW Stiff SV Tour 52 Degree Stiff Rac Chrome 56 Degree Stiff Scotty Cameron Oil Can Santa Fe 33" Burner

Without a doubt, the dumbest thread ever can be found here -

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25547
In the bag:
Driver - FT-9 10* Stock Stiff Fujikura
3Wood - X 3W Stock Stiff Callaway Graphite Shaft
Hybrids - X Hybrids 21*, 24*, 27* uniflex steel shaft
Irons - X-22 irons 6-PW uniflex steel shaftWedges - X Forged Chrome Wedges: 52*, 56*, 60*Putter - White Hot XG #9Ball - Tour ix or TP...

LOL, I couldn't agree more

In my Ogio Carry Bag,

Driver Titleist 905S 9.5*
3 Wood Titleist 906F2 15*
Hybrid Nickent 3DX DC 17* Irons Titleist 704.cb 3,5-PW Wedges Adams Tom Watson PVD 52*, 56*, 60*Putter Cleveland Classic 1Ball Nike One Tour, Callaway Tour i

LOL, I couldn't agree more

I will 2nd, sorry, 3rd that motion... this one takes the cake.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

It's interesting how this thread got posted in the 'Golf Talk' when in reality, it has nothing to do with golf.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

• Administrator
Second, people's reasoning behind their hate is retarded.

So if we hate you because you've used the word "retarded" twice in a span of about 50 words, that would be... "retarded"?

What's "retarded" is that rather than post in that thread with your opinion, you started a whole new thread, the entire point of which is to complain about other people you've never met and, you know, to call them retarded.

Brilliant!

Thread closed. And moved.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5442 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!