IGNORED

Help Golf Shoes

Note: This thread is 5401 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Since I started playing i´ve always used all whithe saddle golf shoes. My latest ones where a pair of Callaway´s pinstripe saddles which sadly where literally eaten by my new puppy.
The thing is when i tried to find similar shoes I hada areally hard time. Every model now seems to have some futuristic features and designs which i don´t like one bit.
Can anyone help me find something of a more classic alll white saddle??
Thanx

I also prefer something more classic than many of the modern designs. I currently have two pair of saddle shoes (one white/black the other white/brown), one pair a Callaway model from a couple years ago and the other Ecco's from last year. Of the newer shoes I know Footjoy still makes some shoes that are more traditional in looks and you could probably find a good deal online for a pair of Footjoy Classics since the model is no longer being made - they are about as classic as you're going to find. The only brands (at least major brands) that seem to have gone so futuristic across entire line are Adidas, Nike and Callaway to some degree. Most other brands still have some good old fashioned classic shoes.
Driver: SQ DYMO STR8-Fit
4 Wood: SQ DYMO
2H (17*), 4H (23*) & 5H (26*): Fli-Hi CLK
Irons (5-6): MX-900; (7-PW): MP-60
Wedges (51/6*): MP-T Chrome; (56/13): MP-R ChromePutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball CSPreferred Ball: e5+/e7+/B330-RXGPS Unit: NEOPush Cart: 2.0

Note: This thread is 5401 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!