IGNORED

why do i have so many questions... lol

Note: This thread is 6522 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i want more accuracy with my driver and hybrid and 3 wood... should i go to an x-stiff? i swing at about 120 mph. how do you know if its time to get a stiffer shaft? Also ive been using only a 56 degree and left my 60 degree in the closet cuz i dint have room in my bag, and its been fine, but will a lob wedge help me chip any better?

Titleist 905R 8.5 Degree // Stiff
TaylorMade Rescue Mid 16 Degree// Stiff
Titleist 690.CB// PW-3 Rifle Flighted 6.5
Titleist Spin-Milled 56 Degree
Titleist Spin-Milled 60 Degree

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist Pro V1

about the shafts and your speed its really hard to tell with a raw mph number, what is important is sometimes selecting a heavier weighted shaft can be more affective than say a flex change

the weight will give you a more responsive feel off the clubface... but get on a launch monitor and compare the shaft weights and flexes and there's your answer... its hard to do over the internet

keep the 56, its more useful around the course... sand, rough, tight lies... you name it and it can do it

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Note: This thread is 6522 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!