IGNORED

GolfLogix Smart phone gps app. Review, etc.

Note: This thread is 5364 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ok, I swear I made a thread last week about this but could not find it... But now I have a review!

Well, I have been playing around with tons of diffrent Golf GPS apps for blackberry. GreenFinder, etc etc.

So the golflogix for the Storm just came out last week, So I bought it. 39.99 yearly.

What it does-
Tracks yardage (duh)
Tracks distance of clubs (manually, but only one button)
Fairway's hit, G.I.R., Chips and sands (saves) and Putts. (also manual but easy)
Keeps your score.

The good:
The GUI is very nice and clean, gives you multiple distances, to carry, lay up, and green front back and center.
It looks very nice,
it tracks clubs distances (other apps require add ons)
it uploads to their website for viewing, scores and stats.
It's pretty cheap, 39.99 gives you unlimited downloads of courses.
Its very accurate, I tested it against and uPro my buddy has.
Battery life isnt bad, 9 holes my battery went down a bar and a half (5 bars total on my phone) Others I have used would drain it by the end of the first 9.

The bad:
The operation and buttons take a bit to get used to.
many of the buttons are very small.
Some things are just a bit confusing, where you "touch" your screen or click your screen, you figure it out quickly though.

Overall, if you have a smart phone its worth it.
Supports:
iPhone, Blackberry Storm, Curve (must have gps enable, depends on carrier) Tour, and bold, and the HTC touch Pro.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

Note: This thread is 5364 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!