IGNORED

How do I decipher shaft selection?

Wood
Note: This thread is 6443 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Maybe someone can help. I'm going to reshaft away on my trusty MP-30's, dumping the stock tru tempers for some sort of rifled upgrade, but I can't get past the technical jargon on any of the websites. If anyone can help, or give a recomendation as to where I should start the auditions, it would be appreciated. Rifle vs. project x? I'm only interested in metal shafts.

Info to help you help me:
Carry distances:
9 iron- @ 150-155
6 iron- @ 180-185
3 iron- @ 210-215

I have a traditional one plane swing, with a moderatley high swing speed. Work the ball both ways, but favor a high fade with my irons when all shots are available.
In The Bag
Ping Rapture 10.5* Aldila Proto 65-S
Sonartec SS 3.5 19* 5W Fuji Tour Platform Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 3-PW
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54.10*, 60.04*Odyssey White Hot 2 BallTitleist Pro V1x

we have the same distances.. i guess that means we have similar swing speeds? well i use 6.5 rifles. check em out they are HOT :P

Titleist 905R 8.5 Degree // Stiff
TaylorMade Rescue Mid 16 Degree// Stiff
Titleist 690.CB// PW-3 Rifle Flighted 6.5
Titleist Spin-Milled 56 Degree
Titleist Spin-Milled 60 Degree

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist Pro V1

Note: This thread is 6443 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!